pains under my ribcage and cramping

Northernmonke

Reaction score
Hi all I am so excited to be promoted the this area but also so worried. I have been through lots of ivf to get here. I am currently 4 weeks and 4 days and my beta suggests twins. I have had cramping like period pains since my embryos were transferred but I now I also have a strong almost like a hunger pang pressure under the middle if my rib cage. Both together its quite unbearable and it has been happening at night mostly so I try to sleep early. I am petrified of miscarrying and of eptopic pregnancy. I keep reading that people get pains but this seems bad x

I'm not too sure Hun, I'd probably get check by the Dr.

I know I do get pains right under the left side of my rib cage and it is gas pain...yeah it can happen that far up. I take a gas relief pill and feels so much better!

good luck!

p.s. when in doubt call the dr!

I, too, get pain under my rib cage, and for me it's gas as well. I got heavy cramping in the very early weeks of my second and third pregnancies (meaning my 5 month old and my current pregnancy). It's been fine. :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Before you know it, second tri will be here, as long as you don't spend all of first tri stressing and obsessing. (Believe me. That's how I was with my first pregnancy, but now that he's almost 2, I am really disappointed that I didn't take the time to enjoy the pregnancy instead of being scared all the time.)

Thanks ladies I have started to drink peppermint tea and it seems to calm the tummy pangs. I just cant wait for ky scan in 10 days! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->