Pains?

proxy bump

Reaction score
I went to lay down and I have light slightly painful pains that go across the top of my bump and extreme nausea on top of that.

The pain seems to last for a good ten seconds then subsides and then comes back. I feel like im going to vomit up my insides but trying really hard not too.

Should I be concerned?

Im sitting up now and its not really helping.

Hmmm I'm not really sure. Maybe try having a sleep and u might wake up feeling better.

It finally subsided an hour later and I was able to sleep. I dont really know what happened. He was shifting last night so I dont know if that caused the nausea since he has little room. It was just really odd because the pain would build and run across my bump linger then fade and repeat.

Sometimes I come over all funny for no reason.

it happens :(
I got up (one of the MANY times) last night to go pee and I had this awful pain from my abdomen stretch around my sides to my back. Stayed like that for about 10 seconds, went away then happened again a short time later. I thought "please be labor!" ...Nope.
SIGH

Yeah, I was hoping it might be something but nada. My stomach kinda feels tore up today but nothing major.

ive had that but usually in the AM after I've eatten or drank smth and very painful but no nausea. goes away.

I get a pain at the top of my bump during the night which wakes me up. It lasts a good couple of minutes. Not sure what it is but I just blame the babies position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->