pains

klouise1993

Reaction score
Hi everyone I just want to know if this is normal..... (7weeks and a day pregnant)
Basically in the last half hour-hour or so I've had period like cramps in my stomach I feel like my stomach is touching my knees lol I'm not really worried as I know that you get all kinds of aches and pains in pregnancy but just wanted it clarified really 😁😄😊 congratulations to you all as well xxx

Yes the first few weeks after conception the period mimic cramping is common and honestly a good pregnancy sign. Just confirming for yourself that there is lot of blood flow to the area, making your uterus heavier which results in ligaments and muscles aching. Just envision the power of your body sending baby grow signals to one small area of your body! You are feeling it! Plus, you know you're pregnant so you are focusing on body signals you wouldn't notice so much otherwise!

Ahh thank you I just needed it clarified to be honest as I have heard you get loads of aches and pains during pregnancy, I've still got the cramps but after a nap I'm hoping they've calmed down a bit, thank you 😁😄😊 xxx

Yes defaintly all totally normal hun, I got them on/off till 10/11 weeks now I get ligament pain on/off now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->