Pains?!

hope4bump

Reaction score
Hi all,
Hope someone can answer me. I had some rather painful period like cramps the past week. I am still very early in my pregnancy, so was wondering, is this normal (stretching of the uterus) or do I need to be concerned? The pains are quite low (under my ovaries but in the middle) thanks all x

I tis normal to get some cramping in early pregnancy just the baby settling in so i would relax and try not worry it is normal x

I've had it too!! I have googled it dozens of times and come to the conclusion it is normal :hugs:

I'd say it is quite normal but if the pain gets severe or you get bleeding then you will need to get it checked out asap. How far along are you anyway? x

I'd say it is quite normal but if the pain gets severe or you get bleeding then you will need to get it checked out asap. How far along are you anyway? x

2-3 weeks since conception :) the pains defo not that bad, guess i i am just worried since it is still so early on.... x

im sure its normal..i was getting severe cramping like stretching pains and back pains from week 4 to week 7 and then subsided a little but im still having mild cramps from time to time and i think it becomes milder cz ur body gets used to it...take care of ur self and rest alot and drink lots of water and also try to chaange ur eating habits,,i stopped eating eggs and drinking milk and itt became better!!!

Hello its so good to find this thread. As cliq said ice had these too, and its obviously very very early for me too. I actually just felt better wen I lay down after a busy day. I've only had my bfp for about 4hours so I've not known to take it easy just yet. But I've been googling like crazy too! Xx

Hello its so good to find this thread. As cliq said ice had these too, and its obviously very very early for me too. I actually just felt better wen I lay down after a busy day. I've only had my bfp for about 4hours so I've not known to take it easy just yet. But I've been googling like crazy too! Xx

i guess it is natural for us to feel a bit worried, as we all just wants this soooo much...

Congratulations on your BFP :happydance:

Hi ladies
I still have these several times throughout the day
I feel worse at the end of a working day and sometimes the cramps go a bit when I lay down??
Do any of you get that?
But then I also got several little tiny sharpish pains too the other day and one this morning??
Could that be stretching too?
It's hard not to know isn't it?
And to be experiencing all of this for the first time.
I have decided to try and just have faith that whatever is meant to happen, will.
I'm trying to feel relaxed!
xx

A couple or so days before I got my BFP I was sure I was about to get my period because I kept getting period like cramps. Then I took a test and it was positive. I guess it's implantation/stretching pains.

Thanks guys (ladies) hope we all experience a h&h 9 months xx

Hi guys
how you all feeling?
i had a bad bad night of cramps on friday, but it was slightly better last night

hi.

i am feeling super paranoid everytime i feel a twinge i cant help but run to the bath room to make sure im not bleeding.... its becoming quite ridiculous now! lol

I think it's normal. I am very early also and have been getting alot of cramping and back pain. Started to worry but remembered that the same thing happened with my previous pregnancies and each time would run to the hospital! This time i was a little more nervous because I had a m/c in sept. So if it's not severe or accompanied by bleeding and clotting it is probably normal pregnancy cramping.

hi honey its normal, i've had period-like cramps, twinges, stretchy pains, its all the little one settling in, if you think about it theres a lot going on down there xx

Normal hun =]. I had them from weeks 5-7 and now they are back in week 9 xoxo

I've had cramps the past 2 weeks as I thought af was due. I'm still getting them now but they are starting to ease off. Just our bodies preparing for pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->