PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

Hi lovelies, welcome and congratulations to the newbies, you're on the list!

Susan, that is FANTASTIC news I'm so happy!!! :wohoo:

:wohoo: what fantastic new chimpette :yipee: hope you get your feet up now and enjoy!
:headspin:

Yay, Chimpette, I'm glad your scan went well.

I also had one yesterday and was so relieved...the Ultrasound Tech used words like *beautiful* and gorgeous* when referring to the heartbeat and yoke sac. I got some really cool 3D pics I will try and post later. We finally shared the news with our family and friends-it feels nice tot to have this *secret* anymore hehe

Vickie good luck for your scan today darling xxx

Congrats Firedancer- looking forward to those pics! :) Tulip- Hello Ms Viable :) You were up spright and early :lol:

Thanks Debs and Tulip

my scan went well today I think. Baby looks okay however there is an area next to it that she described as a significant bleed.

Despite being told she was not to scan me it was the woman who did my scan and told me Isabella had died (she told me off for crying too much as she couldn't get the measurements she needed). She didn't really tell me anything today. She said about the bleed which I said I was now worried about. She said -well there's nothing we can do about it.

So I was panicking because at my 6 week scan they said the bleed area was tiny and now it's being described as significant.

When I saw the dr after they said that the bleed has shrunk since last time. I seriously dislike the sonographer. I think they said it was 1.5 by 3cm.

Baby now measures 1.3cm head to bum

When's your next one hunni? Hopefully the bleed area will be non existent soon x

Vic, that sonographer sounds like a waste of space. Don't listen to her xx

Min, I am always up bright and early. That's why I'm in bed by nine :haha:

Happy 8 weeks Lisa!
Happy 5 weeks Deb!

xxx

When's your next one hunni? Hopefully the bleed area will be non existent soon x

Next Friday hun - 9 weeks.

Vic, that sonographer sounds like a waste of space. Don't listen to her xx

Min, I am always up bright and early. That's why I'm in bed by nine :haha:

Happy 8 weeks Lisa!
Happy 5 weeks Deb!

xxx

I wish I was in bed by 9. lol

ladies...i have my scan 2moro, im so scared its another mmc, i really wanna cancel the scan :(

so happy today! had my first mw appointment and she was very reassuring, plus I found out yesterday that I have got someone to do a house swap with which means hopefully I will be moving back to my hometown in the next couple of months and my oh will be moving in with me so we will be a proper family for the first time ever! I am a bit sad about moving away from my daughters grave and my older two boys and a bit nervous about whether I will get the same care in this pregnancy when I move but it will make life so much easier and less stressful for me!

Tulip- I am in bed by 9 but not fast :sleep:!
Vickie - the sonographer sounds like an inconsiderate so and so. I agree with Tulip and ignore her. I dont get the feeling she really knows what she is talkin about!

excluding tonight-4 sleeps to go! arrgghh has this week been the longest ever????

Lianne good luck today. Head up and chin up - I know it's hard - but I believe in that bean! xx

3 hours to go! im trying to feel/think positive, but its really hard...thank u for all ur support ladies xxx

Good Luck Lianne- I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs: I have faith in Beanie!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->