PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

Good luck Chimpette!

I had my first dr. visit today. He tried finding the HB with the doppler (for a loooong time!), but couldn't locate it, which of course now has me on edge like you wouldn't believe! I have to remind myself that I am only 8+2 by the dates, and 7+3 going by date of ovulation, so I shouldn't have expected to hear it yet. I'm booked for a scan tomorrow afternoon. From now until then is going to feel like an eternity!!!

Oh, and I have a due date now! 3/5/11, although I'll be a repeat c and likely go earlier...

1 more sleep, 1 more sleep, guess who will be going to bed by 6pm tonight.. LOL :wohoo:

xxx

Good Luck Chimpette- If we all go to sleep do you think time will go quicker!LOL. How are you feeling today doll?

Today's test .... yay!

Had a bit of an emotional moment this morning, shed a few tears and feeling a bit better now. I just want to know that everything is ok :(

Booked in with the Doctor at 3.40 pm ... from there will get booking appointment with the midwife and see what they're gonna do for me.

On the up side - all women are offered the nuchal scan at our hospital now :)

Attachments

• Photo0475.jpg
    Photo0475.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
Good Luck Chimpette- If we all go to sleep do you think time will go quicker!LOL. How are you feeling today doll?

Definately worth a try.. haha :winkwink:

I'm so scared... I can't believe it, I'm at work trying not to think about it, but preying that today goes super quick.

I know I can't rely on the symptoms but I can't help but still think it's a good sign.. crazy I know.. :wacko:

How you feeling babe???

Gulp...I have decided to take the plunge and join this thread....

I am pregnant after 2 losses, i thought i was 7w5d but my scan last week put me back a week to 6w3d. We heard the heart beat and doc didnt seem too worried about bubs measuring small but as you all can probably guess im obsessing every minute of every day since....I have another scan on the 5th and im hoping all will be ok.

Hi Vickyd,

Fingers crossed for you, i'm sure everything is ok with your gorgeous baby bean...

xx

just thought id let u lovely ladies know i have my scan for friday,

i have no reason to suspect another mmc but im still very nervous & scared.

good luck to all u other ladies xxx

Hello lovely ladies! I can't remember if I am part of this thread/group or not, but I would love to be! It's our second pregnancy but first baby after a chemical at the beginning of May. I'm due March 12th, but should know more after my 8+2 ultrasound on Monday. Ahhhh, I'm nervous, but I guess that is to be expected. :)

:waving: Hi Chippys! I have my U/S today, and nervous but excited! I hope Monday comes fast for you! :)

BTW, are you in the city or the burbs?

Meh i hate doctors, they are beyond useless! If they just had a quick look at my notes they'd see my history without me having to explain it!!!

Then the idiot said " well we don't often know why losses occur" to which we replied ... yes but we do! Grrrr Then had to explain why we wanted a scan as soon as practical for testing purposes etc and he honestly didn't know what he was on about!

Anyway, 1st Midwife appointment on 11th August ... thankfully she has a brain and will know what she's talking about!

They also changed my due date to 2nd April .. but i'm sticking with 31st of March lol.

can I be added please. I am currently pregnant with my second rainbow baby, my due date is march 11th and my first rainbow baby boy is currently only 7 months old. I am very nervous about this pregnancy as I lost my daughter in 2007 at 25 weeks due to severe pre-eclampsia and I have a funny feeling that this one is a girl again as it seems so different to my pregnancies with my boys. I have also got got two older boys aged 10 and 8 who live with their dad most of the time unfortunatly.

I look forward to getting to know you all and trying to work out this site

Juste
xxx

Hi Ladies,

Just back from scan, and i'm happy to see we saw baby heart beating away nicely... I can't believe it and was so relived that I burst into tears as soon as we saw it.. .haha

They have said I'm measuring 6w 5 days, but I'm going to stay at 7w 3days until I have had my dating scan.

I'm also booked for another reassurance scan on the 18th Aug...

Woohoo I can't stop smiling!!!!!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"