PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

Just told family for the moment, and my best mate. Will tell other people as it comes up. Knowing me i'll blab on FB before long too!

Glad u got the all clear, was thinking of you and Munch xxx

Thanks Tulip. So glad you scan went well.

Congrats Deb! And welcome Rainbowpea! (Love the screen name).

I'm a bit better - I got my second hcg result - doubling time is 66 hours, so not bad news but not great news. My poor sister had to dive into her gyn/ob texts to calm me down but she tells me it's within the normal parameters so I'll just try and stay hopeful! I'm on vacation next week so hopefully I can relax a little!

Doubling in 48 to 72 hours is the requirement, as I understand it. You are so lucky to have your sister on tap! It's not a bad result at all - hope you get to relax next week x

3rd day cigarette free - yay me! Need to go to shop for more lollypops lol

Hello gorgeous ladies,

Deb, Shazza, Minimin - I want to join you on here!!!! Fingers crossed I do get a BFP at end of this month! (not even O'd yet - lol!) xxxxxxx

Hello gorgeous ladies,

Deb, Shazza, Minimin - I want to join you on here!!!! Fingers crossed I do get a BFP at end of this month! (not even O'd yet - lol!) xxxxxxx

Keeping fx'd for you as ever hunni!!

Thanks hun - and well done on giving up the fags! I know how hard it is......but what better reason to stop!! I gave up both times I was preg on the days of my BFP's but with the MMC's I started straight back up again - silly girl! I'll look forward to quitting for good when I gwt my sticky BFP xxx

Can't wait to have you here babes, how was lunch with mamma?

Hello gorgeous ladies,

Fx for you too! Xx

Just to let you know that pippa had a scan and was put back to the 13th if you wanted to change her ticker.

How is the not smoking going Deb?

Oooh and I got my 12 week scan date come through today. 31st August when I will be 12+4 (please God). Am dreading that day now

Please ca you change my due date am not due till 13th now. Hope everyone is okay

All updated! Congratulations on your successful scan Pippa! :yipee:

Vic, don't you dare start dreading your scan yet. PMA until a week before at the very earliest. YOU ARE PREGNANT - cherish every second xx

Hurrah for your scan date Vickie!!

Not smoking going quite well - i've always managed to quit when preggo before, but never this quickly, so i'm quite impressed with myself! Crocheting blankets for minigreasby helps lol

Booked in to see the doctor at 3.40pm Tuesday!! Yay, so exciting!

Still getting cramps, they make me scared :( But, tests darker, and no :witch: so all is good xxx

Ahhhh scan in 2 days.... so scared, nervous and excited all in one.... really hope that everything goes ok this time......

2 more sleeps, 2 more sleeps....!

xx

Good luck Chimpette!!! I'm rooting for beanie! :)

Thanks Tulip.

Good luck Chimpette.

Well the NHS already went back on what they said. Fortnightly scans they promised me. I had one at 6 weeks and my next isn't until 9 weeks. Next Friday at 11:40. Am scared now - was banking on it being the end of this week.

did you speak to them about 2 weeks my hopsital have been fab and said I can pick if I want to go in weekly fortnightly or every three weeks i have opted for fortnightly untill I can monitor with a doppler, but I can change that and go inbetween if I need to or I am worried. Live in Deepest Darkest Wales though so I guess they are not so busy than a City hospital. Good luck for your scan Chimpette!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->