PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

Hahaha, lol. Yea it does look funny, but wanted to include you on the list just didnt know what to put. :blush:

Thanks for adding me to the list hun :)
Might be easier for u if u just stick to writing edds rather than how far along we are, or u will be having to change it all every day ;-) just a idea xxx

Your welcome hun, will probably stick to how it is atm cos it isnt hard when there are 5 of us but if more come then I might get little tickers :)

How are you today?

Hi Lianne, welcome and congratulations on your bfp. I will add you to the list in a moment :) Fantastic news on the HCG :happydance: I hope you can get that early scan, you should do as you need to know.

Hey firedancer, I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy, it is so cruel and unfair. Will you be seen more regularly this pregnancy? I think it is quite important in PAL as we are much more aware of not just what happened to us but all the other things that can go wrong. We arent generally seen until around week 12 for booking in and 1st scan, and I never have been before now even with Kaysie Blossom (my little girl born after Honey) but since then I have had six early miscarriages so I will be seen more early, and I am seen loads from 24 weeks any way. Sorry for the ramble. Do you just have the one scan in the US?

It is nice to have a few more of us in here, but sad too cos of the reason we fit here. :hugs:

Just a 20 week scan is the norm; however, I am considered *high risk* because I am over 35 and have HBP (same with my last 2 pregnancies). So starting at 32 weeks, I go twice weekly for NSTs and once a week for a scan to make sure baby's growth is on track. My HBP has always been well-controlled and I've never had issues like pre-eclampsia, thank goodness!
I am assuming the dr. will follow the same protocol. This is a new dr. since I feel my last one bears some responsibility for what happened.

Hi Tasha,
I am doing ok thx. Still feeling worried but thats par for the course in 1st tri i think.. haha.
I am keeping busy and hope this wk goes quick and then hopefully all will be revealed :)
How r u doing?

xxx

Oh wow I didnt realise one scan was the norm, I am glad you will be looked after though firedancer. I have pre-eclampsia in every pregnancy so good care from 24 weeks too. I dont blame you for changing doctors, I changed hospitals after Honey was born sleeping due to medical negligence.

africaqueen, yes the nerves and worry are normal. I am okay, worried too.

Hahaha, lol. Yea it does look funny, but wanted to include you on the list just didnt know what to put. :blush:

hey thts ok i dont mind...its all a mystery at the min :haha:

cant wait to find out when i'll be due for defiante :thumbup:

I would love to be added to the list as well, if that is ok. I'll know more after my appt. next Thursday, but I believe I am due March 12th. :)

welcome and congrats chippyslady. I will add you now.

How is everyone today?

im very very tired...i have a 5 & 3 yr old, sumtimes i cud just sit & cry cuz im tht tired :(

Hi girls.
I am feeling pessimistic today :-(
went to the shops today and had a lil looksy at some baby clothes and just couldnt picture buying stuff and having a bump let alone a baby :-( is it a sign??
I am just so anxious about this scan im having next wk xxx

I totally understand Africa. I feel exactly the same. I think we are just too nervous to think that far ahead. I don't think that is a sgin. Try to remember (which I keep reminding myself) that God has a plan for all of us.

Thanks for adding me Tasha! Hope everything is going ok firedancer!

Lianne, I completely understand the tiredness, I am feeling it too. I have a 6, 4 (2 weeks off 5) and 2 year old, so them, the pregnancy and the fact my aunt has been so poorly and is now in her final days which is sopping me from sleeping means I am very emotional and just want some sleep, are you sleeping okay when you do get to bed?

I was feeling the same and still am today africaqueen , it is so hard, you wanna feel positive but you cant. I dont think it is a sign at all, just that we want to portect ourself, in my first three pregnancies as soon as I found out I was planning names etc, then my third Honey grew her wings, my fourth I just couldnt do the names until further on, I wanted to but couldnt, I thought it was a sign but I did bring her home, like I said I think it is to try and protect ourselves.

Your welcome chippyslady. How are you all today? Are you all weeing more than usual? And am I the only one still doing tests?

I think u are right Tasha, and u have really been through some terrible losses and survived and this gives me a lot of comfort to know that we are strong women and will do anything for our babies. I just wish my scan was tomorrow! lol. It seems sooo long away!
Do u think my hcg would of increased by over 80% if this was a chemical? xxx

We are strong. I really dont think it would have gone on by such much if it was a chemical pregnancy, no. I have every thing crossed for you.

I know what you mean about the scan, my first appointment seems ages away and time is really dragging.

Lianne, I completely understand the tiredness, I am feeling it too. I have a 6, 4 (2 weeks off 5) and 2 year old, so them, the pregnancy and the fact my aunt has been so poorly and is now in her final days which is sopping me from sleeping means I am very emotional and just want some sleep, are you sleeping okay when you do get to bed?

im sleeping absolutly fine when i go to bed! just i keep almost nodding off on the day too! i have no motivation at all either, my house looks a right mess, normally i keep on top of the housework really well. :nope:

Just keep reminding your self that, it is only for a few more weeks and then 2nd tri is usually much better energy wise. Is there any chance you might be anaemic too?

Just got sent this way by tulip.

I am due 11th March. A year to the day that we were told Isabella had died.

Am absolutely terrifed.

First scan is the 19th July if we can get that far (Please God)

Welcome Vickie, I did wanna tell you about this thread but didnt wanna push you into anything.

Massive :hugs: on the due date sweetie, Kaysie Blossom's due date was the 14th May 2008 which was a year from when Honey grew her wings so I realise the complicated emotions that brings.

Just over a week until your scan, I hope it flies by :hugs:

I will add you now :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back