PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

AQ my hope comes and goes, I want to be positive like you say but it is tough isnt it?

Sugarkisses thank you so much sweetie :hugs::kiss:

Lianne I have no idea but Pippa seems to of answered your question, twins would be very exciting. I am so sorry to read about your brother :hugs:

my dh has identical twins in his family as well, hopefully i can get an appointment this week, my drs are usually fully booked up!

Hope you manage to get one Lianne.

5 weeks today :) And I have my appointment tomorrow.

Good luck to AQ with her appointment today :kiss:

Thanks Tasha! I am sooo nervous! we need the numbers to be over 8000 at this stage as my last beta was drawn 12 days ago. Fingers truly xd!

Happy 5wks to us both! lol. I really think i am further along than that tho according to my LMP... so time will tell. Maybe the nurse was wrong and bubs will have a growth spurt this next wk. haha.

How is everyone feeling? I am bloated and gassy, runny nose and sneezing and very sore nips! ouch xxx

Hiya girls - i think I'm ready to join in now :D My EDD based on OV date is march 21st :happydance:

my symptoms seem to be disapearing..im too scared to go to the drs now :(

im not so tired and my boobs dnt hurt as much as they did.

Grrr I went through the whole thread and multiquoted posts and then my computer crashed and they are gone.

I lost this thread as baby brain kicked in and I was looking for it in the first trimester section. :dohh:

I got my betas back. 17dpo 493 20dpo 1620.

I have my first scan on Monday at 6+3 and I don't feel positive tbh. I can't even bring myself to hope that they will see a heartbeat. The midwife rang today as well to arrange my booking appt. I didn't want to do it for a while but unless I do it next week I won't be able to do it without the kids with me and since we are not telling them I can't do that.

I was going to wait until after the summer holidays but they said 14 weeks was too late so I have to book next week - I feel like I am jinxing things.

Can you please add me? EDD 16th March, although i think i'm having it early either by c section or induction.

Just wanted to wish u all well.
I am in bed at home now. In agony and devastated. I dnt knw what i did to deserve this to happen. I have no children and i cnt have childen now... i am not going to be around the boards for a long time. Far too upsetting for me. Thanks for support ladies x

I am in bed at home now. In agony and devastated. I dnt knw what i did to deserve this to happen. I have no children and i cnt have childen now... i am not going to be around the boards for a long time. Far too upsetting for me. Thanks for support ladies x

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry sweetheart. You did nothing to deserve this, as hard as it is to believe, these things just happen. It took me a long time to believe that after Isabella died.

I have been thinking of you all day xxx

:hugs: AQ.

We are all here for you, when/if you need us.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

AQ I am so sorry hun, words will never be sufficent but please know we are holding you close :hugs:

Welcome and congratulations to mushmouth and posh, sorry I didnt reply or add you earlier.

Lianne it is normal for the symptoms to come and go, or be less intense at times :hugs:

Vickie your blood results are good but I completely understand why you dont and cant feel positive. I know it seems early but I dont believe anything we do will have an affect on the outcome sweetie :hugs:

I have had an emotional couple of days. My aunt died yesterday, my Mum wanted to go and see her, and so I went with her to support her, it was very hard to see my aunt like that.

And today I had my scan, thick womb lining (good news as it hopefully means the pessaries are working) and early pregnancy seen. Back for another scan on Thursday on a better machine to make sure it is growing and to date me.

How is everyone?

im ok thank u tasha. good news about ur scan & im so sorry to hear about ur aunt :hugs:

AQ I am so sorry hun, words will never be sufficent but please know we are holding you close :hugs:

Welcome and congratulations to mushmouth and posh, sorry I didnt reply or add you earlier.

Lianne it is normal for the symptoms to come and go, or be less intense at times :hugs:

Vickie your blood results are good but I completely understand why you dont and cant feel positive. I know it seems early but I dont believe anything we do will have an affect on the outcome sweetie :hugs:

I have had an emotional couple of days. My aunt died yesterday, my Mum wanted to go and see her, and so I went with her to support her, it was very hard to see my aunt like that.

And today I had my scan, thick womb lining (good news as it hopefully means the pessaries are working) and early pregnancy seen. Back for another scan on Thursday on a better machine to make sure it is growing and to date me.

How is everyone?

SOrry to hear about your aunt.

Great news that the scan looks good though. How many weeks are you? Just out of interest to see what shows at this stage lol.

I think I am 5 weeks Vickie, but I really dont know as my cycle is erratic at the best of times but also I had a miscarriage on the 7th of June so it is hard to know. They will try and date me on Thursday but at this stage it is hard cos it is all done in mm's so a couple of mm's can be the difference in a week or so.

Just out of interest why are they scanning so early? Mine wouldn't scan me before 6 weeks.

Because the amount of losses I have had, and so that as soon as they know it is growing I can start my heparin.

Ahhh I see. I have to chase the hospital up about that. They started me on aspirin but I don't have the results back from my thrombophilia screen yet and if it's positive I need to start on Clexane.

Yes hun, best to chase them up then.

How are you all today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back