PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

whoops, been a bit very busy with the nice weather, apointments and sleeping etc

wednesday
happy 39 weeks Brandi!!!
happy 35 weeks Leanne !!!

thursday
happy 40 weeks Cheryl!!!
happy 39 weeks Kabie, Swanny & Meow!!!
happy 34 weeks Mary !!!

today!
happy 43 weeks Eve!!!
happy 40 weeks Mojo!!!
happy 37 weeks Lucy!!! full term!!!

hey ladies, well im pleased to announce that baby lily entered the world on 19th April via elective c-section, she weighed a healthy 7lb 4oz at 38+5 weeks, we are both home and doing well and she is taking to breast feeding like a champ no probs with her at all, will post a piccy later for u all, now off to change my sig WHOOP!!!! good luck to all u ladies that are awaiting the arrivals of ur bundles of joy ;)

no worries, we all know you mean april :D
she's so so adorable, i can't wait to hold mine now!!!

happy 42 weeks Gabby!!!
happy 41 weeks Lightweight!!!
happy 35 weeks AppleSauce!!!

HA HA i said Jan, wow i must be tired coz i cant blame pregnancy brain anymore LOL
not long for u now hunny and u will be holding ur little lady too :) xx

not tired...distracted by baby's gorgeousness :)
and idd, not long for me now, it really hit home when i saw your anouncement on FB, like "whoaaa i'm next!" (well, on my FB friends list i'm next)

well ur full term tomorrow hunny so anytime now u could get a very welcomed suprise, i was actually thinking of u wen in hosp and about how ur next to announce ur bundle, cant wait to see her xxx

yep, is what the gyn said too, eventhough he gave me another 2 weeks he also said "well, you're in your last month, it really can be any minute too"

hope she stays put 'till may, i'm not done with her laundry yet and i'm not finished in my garden either! lol

OH is doing security at a party tonight, friends said "yeaaah, and tonight will be the night" hahaha
ok, would be funny, lol, but i rather not

Swanny had her baby boy!!!!

Patsy, you two shared everything lol, EDD and actual day of birth!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/595189-had-my-baby-boy.html

happy 43 weeks Jamie!!!
happy 37 weeks Sam and myself!!! yeah, full term!

yeaaaah full termness!!!!
from now on i'm taking a plastic bag and towel with me everywhere i go...
would be just my luck that my waters break in somebody's expensive couch LOL

Ditto to above! Sorry sooo busy with 4 kids while my hubby is out of town for a week! Hope everyone is doing good, and congrats on all the new babies!

Happy term day tibs:). Just realised that youv the same EDD as another girl I stalk on here.

And your babys due around the same time my Sis turns 21. :).xx

happy 37 weeks Clo!!! full term!!!
happy 35 weeks xshell79!!!

not really well awake yet hehe!
dreamt i leaked amniotic fluid EVERYWHERE, literally the whole house was flooded,
needless to say i woke up to grab my crotch to check hahahaha

Just checking in girls,

Hope all those bumps are cooking nicely! xxxx

Hi everyone!! Just to let you know i had my baby last Tuesday! My yellow bump turned blue - his name is Luca.

We are so in love. Feels like everything was meant to be this way. Even with all the heartache and worry.

Good luck to everyone else waiting xxx

Congrats and welcome to all of the new beautiful babies! Eden is doing well, she is 11 lbs now! I will attach a pic or two next time I am on my computer. Love, love, love her!

Congratulations Cesca! Know what you mean about this is how it was all supposed to pan out.

Wow Erin, Eden is growing fast, what great weight gain!

Shameless pic of my gorgeous boy having just been playing in his paddling pool with daddy on his 5 month birthday :cloud9:

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m602/tulip1uk/Dillon%205%20months/75c92d01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->