PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

i didn't mean anyone else was getting impatient, i am though. I've been trying to have this baby since 36weeks :haha:

I cant wait to move threads to, its like such a milestone after a stressfull year last year

wow i think i'm the only one left now.
I had my appointment with the aneathisist on Monday and everything went well. There shouldn't be any problems this time with the spinal which makes me much more confident about everything.
I'm still a little nervous but DH is allowed in the whole time and will be holding my hands while they do the spinal so that will help ease the anxiety.
I have my last appointment with my OB tomorrow and then go in for my c-section on the 28th of may.
I'm really excited about meeting LO and cant wait for everyone to finally shut up and stop telling me when i can and cant have this baby.
DH thinks its a boy and i think its a girl, we fiinally started thinking about names last night and i just couldn't be bothered you know. LOL this LO's gonna be nameless for a bit i think. :dohh:

Glad that you feel a bit more positive now, only 9 days to go.

i want to move over but don't know to where lol

and i can copy/paste the first page for whoever is the one leading the thread,
bc i can already tell that i will not have the time for it all, too bad, i liked it!

Pah lightweight :haha:

ok just realised TB has already done DOB's on first page :dohh::dohh: so now i can do it all :)

Well done for setting it up. Off to look now. I love your nursing in public blinking - its been my motto for the last four years

Can I stalk the parenting one?:blush:

Of course sweetheart. I hope that you can join us there witha little one soon too. Although I will feel very broody seing pg tickers x

My little girl is so precious. She is a bit late but is now smiling the last couple of days and is babbling now too

Vic did you get some reassurance about her weight and BF after nasty HV visit? :hugs:

i've been wanting to update the front page since forever and just don't find the time.
little miss has been having cramp issues the past few days (better now with the drops),
when she's awake we obviously want to spend time with her hehe.
and now i have in-laws visiting in 2 hours, so i'm on a mission to get things somewhat spotless!

Vic did you get some reassurance about her weight and BF after nasty HV visit? :hugs:

No :( But I checked Maffs book and he went off the chart at the exact same age

i've been wanting to update the front page since forever and just don't find the time.
little miss has been having cramp issues the past few days (better now with the drops),
when she's awake we obviously want to spend time with her hehe.
and now i have in-laws visiting in 2 hours, so i'm on a mission to get things somewhat spotless!

LOL housework is never ending. I feel a bit like I have baby blues the last few days so embarked on a springclean to lift my spirits

Same as you on the baby blues Vickie, can't feckin shake it at the mo :dohh:.

wow, everyone has left me, its so quite in here. Only 5 days left untill bubs arrives. :coffee: if only i was patient and could wait it out LOL

Bless you Hun! I hope this five days flies for you! Lots of love xxxx

We're all still here :hugs:

Good luck, see you over in the new thread soon :thumbup:

ohhhhh i miss you guys. i think its the time difference that makes it seem like no one's around :kiss: I don't think the next few ays will go by quick enough though. DH is sick of me telling him what he has to clean up already. LOL:dohh:

I still have a few things to do. i have to buy some scratch mittens and a bottle bush (there's something else to but for the life of me i cant remember what it is:dohh:) we pick up the hire capsule on friday so then thats sorted
DH's dad get here friday as well to help out with the kids while i'm in hospital, which will be great cause that means DH can help out and be with me a bit more.

Everything is settling into place nicely, the only other thing we have to do is work out a name:haha: we tried to come up witth some last night and got no where, cant agree on anything we both like. :help: i think we might just have a nameless LOL for a while

:holly::holly: i love this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->