PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

she is beautiful hunny well done you, lily is also breastfeeding like a champ its so good wen they take to it well, i also express for DH to feed her but i do have to pump at same time coz of engorgement and not wanting to reduce my supply by missing a feed :)

wow i think i'm the only one left now.
I had my appointment with the aneathisist on Monday and everything went well. There shouldn't be any problems this time with the spinal which makes me much more confident about everything.
I'm still a little nervous but DH is allowed in the whole time and will be holding my hands while they do the spinal so that will help ease the anxiety.
I have my last appointment with my OB tomorrow and then go in for my c-section on the 28th of may.
I'm really excited about meeting LO and cant wait for everyone to finally shut up and stop telling me when i can and cant have this baby.
DH thinks its a boy and i think its a girl, we fiinally started thinking about names last night and i just couldn't be bothered you know. LOL this LO's gonna be nameless for a bit i think. :dohh:

:wohoo: I'm really glad you're feeling more positive Mary, I was so sad to hear you were dreading D-day because of the spinal. And once you have LO we can all more over to Parenting groups together :D xxx

i cant wait to move over - will we have tickers of how old are babies are instead of how many weeks pregnant we are? also we can have daily updates of happy 1 month to ???

if anyone has the time??

i want to move over but don't know to where lol

and i can copy/paste the first page for whoever is the one leading the thread,
bc i can already tell that i will not have the time for it all, too bad, i liked it!

not long now Mary!!!! sooo exciting!!!
glad your OH can be with you when they set the spinal, i was a bit gutted when they sent mine away when they set my epidural.

i can't wait to see what he/she is :D

and my gosh, she's been so cry-baby since we returned from my parents last night.
nothing is good enough, anything that comforts her normally...only comforts her for a little while now.
well...luckily the night went good, she slept pretty long (my cell phone was down, i had to go by how dark/light it was outside hehe)

i was thinking girls one of us should start a thread for us over in baby club?? its the only forum that really fits the thread, i dont mind starting it and posting link for it in here, also wen i have time later i will update the first page with everyones names and tickers of there babys age, what u think???

Not long now Aussie!

Will that be all the babies then? :happydance:

I'm happy to go with the flow!!

TB Glad you're getting some sleep hun :thumbup:

Hi to all the Mummies x

ok am gonna do it now, can all the girls send me the dates of birth of there little ones as it will take me all night to sift through all posts to get them lol seen as lily is in bed i will get on with the thread :thumbup: xx

Patsy, I think it might get moved out of baby club. Try Groups & Discussions > Parenting, that's where we have the Winter thread xxx

Hey Tulip, been meaning to say thanks for the booblicious advice!

They seem to be behaving at the mo, got my TT bottles ready jic, keep meaning to start bottle training but never get round to it!

Ta again x:hugs:

Yr welcome! I think it was a combination of several things that led to my downfall, but forewarned is forearmed etc xx

Hope all you mummies are well - let's not completely desert this place and leave Mary alone and heavily pregnant :haha:

hey ladies here is the link, haven't finished list yet as it takes a while and lily is up for feed will continue later this evening :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...ng-2011-babys-we-done-girls.html#post10673466

Not to much much longer girls. i promise only 9 days left (yes i'm counting)
Lucky for me i have my c-section booked cause today the Ob said if i was going naturally bubs would still be settled in there in 3 weeks time. While bubs is head down, they aren't moving down intto my pelvis, she said LO is the highest of most of her patients at the moment:dohh:

So DH only has one more day at work (which is he actually doing from home) and is then off for 6 weeks. He told me today not to worry about anything as he'll get stuck into everything next week and clean the house form top to bottom for me ready for when his dad arrives to help on the 27th.
Oh well now to just sit back and wait:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"