PAL Spring 2011 babies - Welcome Mason, Iris, Lily, Isaac, Luca & Dominic !!!!

Oh you guys!!!!! Ok, under pressure i am here!!!!!

I feel sick!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Gonna sort out my ticker today, stuff feeling pessimistic, I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (please remind me i said this when i am having a bad day!)

Congratulations Debgreasby!!!!! That's fantastic news! xx

U little moo mrs debbie u kept that quiet

CONGRATULATIONS.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

I only found out yesterday, really thought i was out too! In shock, happy, scared etc etc lol. Can't believe you 13 weeks already! x

DebGreasy! Arrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh what fantastic news babe- This had made my day hun!!!
:wohoo: :yipee::happydance::hugs::dance::headspin::wohoo: :yipee::happydance::hugs::dance::headspin:

i am so excited for you babe- can you tell LOL :)

I'm feeling very pessimistic too. My bbt has been a bit erratic (although that's probably because I've slept with my mouth open a few nights). Although I've been nauseous, my boobs don't hurt at much as I think they should!

And worst of all? We went to our gp and I asked him about my beta results, which were 168 at 4wks 1 day. He said "it's a little low, we want it in the thousands soon". Of course I freak out. I've subsequently found that for that date it's an absolutely normal, even slightly higher than average for a successful pregnancy! I told my sister, who's luckily a newly minted doctor herself, and she said no single number matters too much and my dr was a "douchebag" for saying I was low. I'm going for more blood tests today. I also took one of those clearblue digital tests with a conception indicator and it was bang on (I'm sure you can't read too much into that, but I've heard of them predicting miscarriage). Anyway - it's all fine I guess but obviously I'm freaking out!!

I keep trying to tell myself to be calm but it's not working at the moment. Causing more harm than good! And then causing guilt which causes more stress...

ARRRGHH!

Sorry to vent ladies. Like Frankie and Susan suggested - so nice to have people around to talk to who know what I'm going through. And in the same vein - I'm Annie.

Let's try and get out PMA back, shall we?

i just wanted to say that i REALLY hope i can join you girls soon

ok that's all *runs back over to TTCAL* :p

Not long to go TB! Can't wait to welcome you in :D

Deb I'll add you in the morning if that's OK. Day off work before we see the consultant so I'll have plenty of time. Meanwhile someone is booting me really hard in the tummy to tell me to step away from Google and eat some dinner.

Hi girls I guess I'm feeling brave enough to join this thread now, Tulip can you please add me in the morning too? EDD 1st March. Best of luck with the consultant too tomorrow, will be thinking of you xx

Updates all done! If I've missed anyone, let me know.

Happy 7 weeks Lisa :yipee:
Happy 4 weeks Deb! :wohoo:

Annie, so sorry, I managed to not reply to your stress post yesterday :hug:

Your doc does appear to be something of a douchebag.... it's the progression that matters with hcg, not the numbers themselves. Look at those ranges, they're huge! Stay strong sweetie and believe in that bean :thumbup: xx

Thanks for the encouragement, Tulip! I needed that! :)

Thanks Tulip! I hope your consultant appt. goes well today-thinking of you!

Well, keeping it secret didn't last long!

I'm pregnant and i want everyone to know it lol!

People knowing won't change anything, and i don't want to waste time being negative.

Thanks girls, we got the all clear today :wohoo:

Deb, where's it come out? What the hell, celebrate it, it has taken long enough since you said goodbye to Charlie :angel:. Remember Heather didn't get a chance to keep hers secret as she was 'definitely' having another ectopic so it was all over Facebook! PMA all the way baby xx

Annie, hope you're feeling better honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->