PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

13 days till my 20 week scan.. cant wait.. just want to see my baby already.. :)

Oh you're so close! Are you excited for the halfway mark?

Yes i am excited.. seems to be flying most of the time.. but its been since 9 weeks since i seen my peanut.. forever..lol but im ready to be holding my baby.. i know its still a ways away but every weeks is such a blessing with being pal.. :)

I understand that. I'm sure we all do. Each week closer to the due date, each time little one gives a firm kick, every morning spent nauseas lol, all give hope. Time does seem to be flying along.

I haven't seen mine since the gender scan, and won't again until the 3d scan, which is still 4 more weeks. Bleh. I got to see my daughter way more often!

I had a lot of scans toward the end from 20 weeks on.. because my dd was small.. had to make sure she was growing.. have had 2 so far.. they just are spread out too far lol..

lilrojo- your almost there then you'll be half way so exciting.

I have another scan on the 13th of Oct to check the growth of my little one i'll be 29 weeks by then. Hopefully she will have done some catching up. Im also hoping to get a c-section date soon, it look like at this point i'll be in the hospital over xmas booooooooo! But as long as she is here safe and sound thats all I care about.

Love lost- being in the hospital over christmas definitely sucks but at least you'll have the best christmas present ever!

So, I've been feeling yucky for a while. Just extremely uncomfortable, not sleeping well because I couldn't lay down comfortably...etc. well, yesterday I just did not feel right. So, being Sunday, I called my hospital and they told me to come in and get checked out. Good news is nothing big, but apparently my uterus was tense? Id never even heard of that. They kept me for a couple hours, gave me a couple shots and made me drink a bunch of water. I immediately felt much better! I slept sooo well last night. Its funny how I assumed the uncomfortableness was completely normal (I thought we are supposed to be uncomfortable during 3rd tri!.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Glad you feel better, I would have just presummed it was third tri too - good on you for going to hospital - I need to remember this as I probably would have just stayed at home thinking I didn't want to bother anyone!

weve got a scan booked in at 30 weeks to check growth and we get 10 mins free 4d - :) cant wait!

glad you got checked out nichole

Ive been feeling sore in the old uterus / bladder area and weeing every 15 mins so Im not sure if thats normal or if Im maybe getting a water infection - will ask the midwife when I see her on weds...

glad everyones doing well - martha is still v v wiggly which is gorgeous!! weve ordered pram, cot, wardrobe, care seat and isofix...then our money ran out haha! Lovely to be buying things tho! we've got a sample of wallpaper and border on the nursery wall and I love it!

Oh how exciting! My 3d is at the end of the month!

Yeah, that's why I wanted to tell you all. I didn't want to get checked out because I didn't want to bother anyone if it was nothing. I figured if I thought that way, chances are a lot of you did too lol!

So happy you got checked out Nichole and all was okay.. we all need to remember to trust our gut and our bodies.. we know them the best..

Rowan you lucky lady.. wish i had a 4d for free..

my 20 week scan is coming.. yay so excited for it.. only 9 days but pretty much 8..

Can't believe I only have around 8 weeks until I see my bambino - starting to get a bit anxious now - need to relax and stop worrying!

8 weeks thats going to fly by!

mw app today all is good - Martha is transverse again it seems to be her favourite position :)

She still has some time to turn.. :)

One week till my scan..:)

8 weeks is going to fly by hopefully!

Congrats on the good scan. She has plenty of time to move back where she needs to be.

Lilrojo, will this be your gender scan? Are you finding out gender? Im so excited for you! My next appt is a week from friday, and after this one I start going in every 2 weeks! Which means 3 weeks until my 3d scan omg it seems like it was 5 weeks away yesterday!

Yup Nichole, its the gender anatomy scan.. and no staying team yellow this time.. :) Im so excited just see baby.. been forever.. cant believe how fast time is flying..

last couple of scans my bean has been in breech so trying to do loads of swimming and going on my hands and knees at night for as long as I can! Scared as he is so big that he isn't going to turn in time! As I am getting induced this time if he's not engaged that going to mean a Csection and I really wanted Vbirth again!

APS- I hope that baby turns for you, you still have time hun. Did they give you any other techniques?

I'm doing good, have my next scan on Wed to check her growth praying that she has caught up a bit. Also got my GT test results back and I am borderline so I just need to be really careful.

aps hope he turns for you have they said if theyd do an elective c section if he does turn?

I have funny doos with anaesthetics so they were wanting to give me an elective rather than natural anyway (in case I needed an emergency c section which would be risky for me and martha) so I think if shes still transverse in a few weeks theyll just say elective is the way forward so they can plan in advance and have particular anaesthetists on hand ...so shall go with the flow - if shes comfortable sideways then bless her thats fine - so Im reading up on water birth and c section haha!

lovelost please excuse my ignorance but what are GT tests?

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone has had experience with "notching of the uterine arteries"? My 20 week anatomy scan showed that the resistance of blood flow to the baby had gotten worse, and now I have notching on BOTH sides of the arteries going to the baby. I was put on baby aspirin every day. Perinatal doctor told me this can cause Pre-Eclampsia, but didn't act like it was that big of a deal. Well, naturally I googled and found it can cause growth problems of the baby and pre-eclampsia with me, which can also hurt the baby. Your chances of having to be induced early are much higher as well.

So anyone have any experience with this at all? ANy experiences or advice would help (even if it's just on pre-eclampsia).

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"