PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

Hey ladies..

Hope everyone is doing well.. 29 weeks for me tomorrow.. passed the gtt.. next appt is Jan 4th for 32 weeks.. cant believe the end is so close now

Lilrojo, you have the same due date as me :)

How you doing? xx

Ceex-I am doing well.. ready to be holding this special & wonderful baby in my arms already.. still have some energy, not much though.. lol

How about you? I see your having a girl.. Im hoping for a boy.. I have a daughter now who is 2 and would love one of each.. didnt find out with this one though.. so its up in the air.. :)

Just thought I would let you ladies know that our Little Lila has arrived safe and sound. She was born Dec 19th by csection weighing 6lbs 6 ozs, best xmas present EVER

Congratulations Lovelost xxx so happy for you xxx :flower:

I also have a little news

Our little girl Lyra Isabel arrived on Tuesday 29th November at 00.05
weighing 6lbs 2ozs

Merry Christmas everyone and wishing all very Happy Year 2012 with lots of healthy and beautiful babies.

Attachments

• 18 days old.jpg
    18 days old.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
Congrats bluebutterfly and Lovelost.. lovely little ladies being born around here.. :)

31 weeks tomorrow.. aaaahh where is time going.. lol no its not going fast enough some days.. just want to have this baby safe and sound in my arms..

Hope your all doing well and had a wonderful christmas..

Oh congrats love and blue! So happy to hear some great news! I will update the front page when I am home later. Hope evryone had a happy holiday! And can't wait for the rest of you to get your little rainbows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->