Palms and Ponds Mei Tai Sling Advice Please!

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well I was just wondering, what uk size can it cater up too?
Also, do you think its too late for me to start using one? :blush:

My baby is 8 months now... and probably weighs about 24lb... hes about 72cms too?

Is it too late and is he too big for one? Do you think il look stupid?!

price wise, incl P&P iv found one for £25, is that reasonable?

Thanks xx

i got my mei tai when Lou was around 7 months
he is now *nearly* 9 months and weighs nearly 21lbs and I still use my mei tai and my close carrier
i wouldn't say that it was too late hun :)

How does it feel around your neck? do you feel a pulling at all?
How long can you roughly carry him for? xx

i can carry him for hours, it doesnt pull around my neck, if anything i think my lower back would be the most achey but only if i had had him on ALL day (which does happen sometimes)
i find it more comfortable now and its a breeze on my back, i just find that it slips off my shoulders thats all, but i am very petite and put it down to that

Lovely thanks :)

Has anyone tried this model from ebay? The price is very appealing... :) x

I was actually looking at them last night. Did a quick Google check to see if anyone had reviewed them online, unfortunately I didn't read many good things :(
Apparently they're pretty flimsy/unsafe, made cheap in Hong Kong. Don't think I'll be taking the chance!

Oh no :( They looked so nice too! Thanks for letting me know xx

I have a Palm and Pond. I actually think it is great. Very comfy, and feels very sturdy.
I am a UK size 16.
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs630.snc4/59075_425169391454_646376454_5240560_5843073_n.jpg

ETA :- having read the 'not so good' things online about them, I notice that hardly anyone has actually tried one. They have all said that for that price, it must be cheaply made from asia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->