• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

palpatations

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
im 9 DPO and i keep having palpatations on and off.

do you think this is a symptom?? :shrug:

it could be hunny, i have palpatationsa lot this last few days and my AF hasnt arrived yet, i generally used to palpatations when i drank to much coffee!! and i mean a lot off coffee lol but im not as bad these days =)

Fingers crossed

:hugs:
xxx

i used to have palpatations aswell but from a tiny heart problem but they stopped and only started comming back between yesterday and today

I'm sorry...dunno, but didn't want to read and run. :shrug: I am having palpatations, as well, but also overall anxiety...and a sore throat, and headache. Overall, feeling pretty crappy. :sad1:

hi hunny, just wanted to let you know that i had had palpatations this last few days and i got my BFP yesterday so it could be =)

xxxx

hi hunny, just wanted to let you know that i had had palpatations this last few days and i got my BFP yesterday so it could be =)

xxxx

thanks hun i really hope it has something to do with it, what DPO where you when you got your BFP?

p.s Conrats btw :baby::flower:

I think it could be the sign of a BFP. With both my past pregnancies I noticed palpitations, like butterflies in my chest. I remember it felt weird... so Fx'ed for that BFP!!!! :)

xxxx

thanks hun i really hope it has something to do with it, what DPO where you when you got your BFP?

p.s Conrats btw :baby::flower:

Thanks hunny =)

I was 14dpo, but i had a BFN at 11dpo

Good Luck

xxxxxx

thanks girls, iv had none today tho and no dizzy spells either x

Well :witch: showed shortly after my post so think mine were stress and PMS-related. :cry: Fingers crossed for you!

SOOOO sorry hun, hope your ok!! good luck next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"