pampers baby dry

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems with these? Imogen moved up to size 3 a few weeks ago so I htought I'd try baby dry instead of new baby. And since about 2 days later she's had nappy rash, and her nappies are bulging and just feel really wet and horrible after a short time!
They're the ones with a greeny/bluey tinted colour on them.

Loved new baby! Hated baby dry! Switched to asda - love them!

I tried them and hated them. I am using size 3 Asda 'Little ones' and they are bloomin' marvellous!

Glad its not just me, I was worried that she was peeing 16 times more than usual or something!! lol. I really wanna switch, but silly me went and bought them in bulk coz they were on offer at the time! Nearly used up now tho.. although saying that, with the amount of barrier cream I've got through, those nappies have ended up costing more more than they would have NOT on offer!!

I use huggies and I asked my dad to pick up ryans nappies from asda and he picked pampers up instead I find they feel full all thetime and smell really bad of pee an he hasn't had the nappy on long, I'll deffo stick with huggies xx

Hate hate hate them. I've been using Pampers Active-Fit for about 4 months - highly recommend them.

For some reason though, we had a packet of Baby-Dry and I've used precisely three of them. Two of which leaked, all of which were soaked through, baggy and heavy, within no time at all.

Not impressed. They look cheap and nasty and unfortunately, perform cheap and nastily.

Baby dry do stink i wonder why that is im using simply dry the now and they dont smell (they arent the best nappies but at £4 for 40 they arent the worst) youd think simply dry would smell more bring cheaper xx

pampers always feel really spongy! We use huggies super dry, sainsburys dry, asda little angels dry, and tesco dry (ok bit of a theme going on) :p lol

Yup! mY sister , cousin and friends have had this particular kind of diapers give their babies bad rashes!!! I'm sticking to huggies! lol

I hate pampers these days they have such a nasty chemical smell and none of the varieties are at all absorbent. I recently bought some size 5 simply dry for my older boy as he still needed nappies at night, he only used a couple before he no longer needed them, I had to use one on this LO in an emergency and the sizing was less generous than the huggies size 4 and within 4 hours they leaked! My son only weighs just under 15lbs

I wont ever use pampers again!! my LO got Chemical Burns from dry max. We started using them and the next morning he had this god awful rash his bottom was cover with blisters and bleeding we rushed him to the ER and they told us it was a chemical burn and that other parents are complaining of the same side effect from these diapers

They must be UK pampers, i use baby dry from size 2 we are now in size 4 and he has never had a diaper rash and they don't smell.

I've never had a problem really with Pampers either. I use dry-max and they rock. I once used baby dry and hated them.

I've never had a problem really with Pampers either. I use dry-max and they rock. I once used baby dry and hated them.

^WSS.

My big boy is already in size 3's and we've started using Pampers Dry Max Cruisers. Their so cloth-like and never leave marks on his skin. Love, Love, LOVE them! I've tried Huggies several times based on recommendation and i just can't get over how much they suck. Sticking with pampers!

Loved new baby! Hated baby dry! Switched to asda - love them!

Me too, don't like pampers anymore. New baby were great but i really dont like baby dry, simply dry or active fit.

I use asda little angels now and think they are great :)

I actually found baby-dry better than new-baby, but still a bit rubbish! I second (third or forth .....) the sentiment about Asda Little Angels!!! They are fab - I've had no poonami leaks and they last all night!

The walmart I go to does not have much of a selection, but baby dry does smell like pee horribly. and I wanted to try cruisers (they were a bit more expensive, so I figured better) and I HATED them. I picked up a pack of Huggies and I am going to see if they work any better.

Am I the only one who has used Pampers Baby Dry and had NO PROBLEM?? I find any other diapers give rashes, the one with the drymax is awful! I dotn like the cruizer kind either. Noname or huggies are horrible to.

I've always used pampers and been using baby dry for month. LO has never had a nappy rash nor can I say I've noticed any bad smells or bulges.

I'm going to be trying either asda or aldi's own from tomorrow as I'm finally moving out of my parents into a rented house so money will need to stretch a lot further so going to start with trying cheaper nappies x

Baby dry always leaked katies poo up her bk :( i had vouchers for huggies so im currently tryin them, i got newborn size 3, natural fit size 3, and super dry. So far theyve kept more poo in but tbh im thinkin she mite need size 4 even tho size 3 is upto 20lbs n shes only about 17lb. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->