pampers

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
hope its ok to cross post - saw this on baby club pat of forum and thought some people in here might be interested.

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/339949-grrrr-pampers.html

I was jus about to pos the same :lol:

Heres the direct article link aswell :)
https://dirtydiaperlaundry.com/index.php?s=Pampers

I've disliked pampers for a while now but even more so now I have actually looked into the contents of disposables. I was shocked to find that they do not put a list of contents on the side of the pack, I think if they did alot more parents would research the contents and switch to cloth. The things they are allowed to put into them is appauling, even more so since the contents are banned in products for 'adult' consumption

Their words actually sound quite desperate!
Talking about babies wetting the bed in China etc - WTF!!!

I got half way through this article...said 'Bullsh*t' outloud and closed the tab...

there is NO comparison, it reeks of desperation on Pampers' front...how totally pathetic does it sound....

they should be afraid of mcn's...they are becoming more & more popular and mums are realizing there is something else out there...

they are scared they wont have monopoly of the market anymore....

so true, the cloth nappies have got so good now the bigger companies are running scared or putting up pathetic little arguments that have no facts to support them.

roll on cloth nappies becoming the norm! :dance:

what i also dont like them putting on their boxes is the print that if you buy a large box of pampers then a child in a 3rd world country can get immunised.That makes me feel so guilty.

In another test, we have also seen less fecal contamination spread around the home using disposables versus cloth or nothing.

Yeahh I had actually noticed that since using cloth my house is covered in baby sh*t... :coffee:

I don't think so somehow!! :growlmad:

lol when my baby was born we bought pampers as they were on offer and everyone raved about them... a week later i had done so much baby clothes washing that im sure the energy used was more than some use washing their cloth nappies in the first place!! every single time we put one one those things on him his clothes were soaked and i haven't touched them since :( NOW huggies are another story... although i hate the thought of my nappies sitting in a landfill i have been using huggies for a long time. not one leak. never had nappy rash not even once. I'm changing over to cloth now BUT i still don't have much against disposables just pampers lol

Pampers are the root of all evil IMHO....
Bloody P&G are awful, sick b*stards. They are unscrupulous and I wouldn't trust anything they say.

The only fecal contamination round here is the sh*t leaking from their mouths....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->