Pancake Day :-) How do you like yours?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
Anyone else making pancakes today?

I'm going to have a go at making the kids ones with chocolate chips in
Any ideas to share?

We are (even though its no celebrated here), good excuse for pancakes!!!

I like mine traditional with lemon and sugar. Dunno what else you can do with them to be honest.

I'm a bad mummy I forgot!! Just hope the shops have bits in later! I tend to go with the standard lemon and sugar but might buy some choc chips that sounds yummy.

Bens refusing to make or eat them though so I'm not sure why I'm bothering!!

I like them with sugar in, or Nutella. Don't get any more adventurous with them than that lol. Parker will be trying her first one tonight :D

I just gave lucas a plain pancake as didnt have much to put on it for him, I had heaps of syrup on mine :)

i like savoury pancakes! ham and gruyere or spinach and ricotta. if sweet i'd just have lemon and sugar.
However, having just had flo less than a week ago i'm not really organised to make them so will prob buy some readymade ones today :haha:

I've been googling some awesome recipes!

Think going to try m&m pancakes too!

Normally do standard lemon and a bit of sugar too, but feel like trying the fancy ones

Oh savoury ones sound nice-going to have to try make some at some point.

Ohh Nutella on pancakes-yum!

Ps-congrats on your new baby Wishyouwerehere!

I normally like lemon and sugar or Nutella and banana.

I'm currently having to go dairy free though so today I will be making blueberry pancakes using coconut milk :)

I've been looking forward to this day for about 2 weeks :haha:

I will be having golden syrup on mine and may even get some nutella *drools!*

We had lemon and sugar this morning but will be having Nutella, banana and vanilla ice cream as a dessert this evening. :thumbup: x

Gonna put Reese's pieces and peanut butter ice cream on mine :happydance: xxx

Too many toppings makes me feel a bit sick for some reason. I only ever really put strawberries, lemon and sugar. Mmmmmm

I completely forgot until after I went to the shop :dohh: I sent OH a text asking him to pick up some buttermilk (I like to make the American style pancakes) so hopefully he does. I'll probably alternate between lemon and sugar (luckily I do have half a lemon to use) and golden syrup.

I'm a weirdo. I mix sugar with boiling water and top mine with that. OH thinks i'm mad :haha:

I'm boring I like sugar and lemon or golden syrup, but my LOs like them with banana and ice cream

I'm a weirdo. I mix sugar with boiling water and top mine with that. OH thinks i'm mad :haha:

Meh?! So you pour sugary water on it? Doesn't it go all soggy?! You're a special one aren't you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->