Pancakes... how do you eat yours?

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
I'm really boring, just have the usual sugar and lemon, but would like to try different toppings.

How do you have yours?

I like sugar and lemon, maple syrup, strawberries, icecream and whipped cream and amelie likes nutella!

Ooo, whipped cream and nutella sounds delicious!

Either lemon, sugar AND honey all at once !!

OR

Nutella and blueberries
Nutella and Strawberries

sometimes Nutella and Kiwi!

I don't I cant stand them :sick: My OH has lemon and sugar x

Lemon
Golden syrup
Ice cream.

I've been really craving them recently so hubby has been making me loads, they taste so nice. x

Squeezed orange and sugar! Yumeeeee!

Or ice cream and golden syrup..!

The only way I'll eat them is with really thick bisto gravy on. Can't have anything else, just doesn't taste right.

Wow, everyone really has different tastes, never thought of putting savory on them.

Like the idea of ice cream!

Either the usual sugar and Lemon or chocolate sauce and Bananas. :)

Sweet:
all sorts of chopped fruit, maple syrup, yogurt
Savoury:
spinach and feta, smoked salmon and cream cheese

Cheese and soy sauce :blush:

*shudder* my DH's grandma makes pancakes with cheese in sometimes; and I am talking cheddar, it just tastes horribly wrong to me, she puts sugar in the pancake batter for those as well, yeuch

BTW my fave is proper maple syrup, I actually prefer the maple syrup more designed for savoury cooking-the darker, less sweet 'amber' one as I think its nicer. I also once made these serbian pancakes with cottage cheese, lemon juice/rind and sugar in-those were nice, not like Dh's grandmas sweet cheddar pancakes :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->