Pancakes... how do you eat yours?

Sugar, maple syrup and lemon. I tried my LO with one over xmas and she only liked chocolate spread on hers x

Usually maple syrup and butter. If I'm in a hurry it's plain and I eat in the car. I bet a look ridiculous with a flapjack hanging out of my mouth while driving. :haha:

I do like them with whipped cream, or custard and fruit topping.

I only put butter and syrup on mine. DH puts peanut butter on his and the boys seem to be following suit. :sick:

Lemon and sugar? Never heard of it lol
Butter then dip each bite in maple syrup so it doesn't get soggy :)

Never heard of all these different combos before. We just eat it with butter and maple syrup. Dh sometimes will put peanut butter or brown sugar on his but that's mostly for crêpes.

I usually just have syrup but my boys put ice-cream sauce on theirs :)

Lemon and sugar,or chocolate spread and banana:cloud9:
I love Pancakes

Thick american style pancakes with loads of butter, maple syrup and crispy bacon on the side. I miss living with my Canadian mum!

I either have sugar and lemon or nutella or mum does the ones in orange and brandy!

Savoury is always ham and grated emmenthal as a favourite

Sweet is lemon and sugar, banana and syrup (maple or golden) and nutella with banana.

We also like those old school cherries you get on old school cheesecake, with a scoop of ice cream.

Savory:
spinach and ricotta with cheese sauce

Sweet:
nutella
Lime juice and maple syrup
Cherry pie filling and ice cream
Chopped strawberries, maple syrup and whipped cream

Yum Yum! :)

Here in Canada I like mine nice and thick and fluffy with lots of butter and syrup :) For pancake day I might make some blueberry ones mmmm!

Lemon and sugar or cheese mmmm :drool:

When is pancake day?

LEMON AND SUGAR?! WHAT?!

What kind of lemon?! lol Never heard of it.

Syrup and peanut butter. Mmm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->