pandora bracelet

Naya69

Reaction score
my mum got me a gorgous pandora bracelet for christmas i picked it out from the jewlers but ive just looked on ebay and they are so much cheaper and seller for around £6 are these fake because they are so much cheaper?????

Cant say for sure, but they prob are fake.

V xx

there prob fake you wouldnt know till you bought one! x

i would expect they are fakes too, all authorised dealers have to stick to Pandora's recommended retail price AFAIK. I got one a couple of weeks ago for my birthday, they are gorgeous!

I have a Pandora bracelet :) I agree, fake. My friend had one to other day and it didn't look quite right but looked similar... turned out she got the whole bracelet (complete with charms) for £30... when you looked closer you could see the silver rubbing off in places where it went coppery.... I would splurge and get the real deal, so worth it.

just had a quick look and if its the bracelets that sell for like £50 you are meaning then i would say 100% the ebay ones are fake hun x

i was looking last nite because mines all blue i would like a few in different colours and i saw a nice pink one for around £10 yet my mum paid quite a lot more for mine so i was really puzzled as to why they were so much cheaper x

Yeah I would say they are more than likely fake hun and probably from Hong Kong.A lot of replica goods are made and shipped directly from Hong Kong on Ebay.x

Do you have the thong type one? Not silver one?

YIKES Jacquii,I just came in this thread to see who the hell had that username you have now Lmao :hugs: here here Im sure you never chose that name yourself lol

^^^ nope I did NOT!

I dread to think what else I'm going to be called before I get my real one back, if I ever do.................:cry:

Do you have the thong type one? Not silver one?

not sure its silver i know that i just heard about these bracelets from a thread on here so i went to a jewlers and said i would like that one and my mum got it but i forgot all about it so it was a nice surprise here a piccy of it x

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/naya69/PIC_0255.jpg

right i get you.....! they are not real pandora charms though are they?

iam not sure they were already on when my mum bort it the clasp is stamped 925 tho x

Hmmmmmmmmm....some of them dont look like pandora charms to me....I'm a pandora nut so I kinda know all the charms...they are usually bought without charms for around £55...

I love the pandora stuff too :)
Might look into getting on for me birthday

Hmmmmmmmmm....some of them dont look like pandora charms to me....I'm a pandora nut so I kinda know all the charms...they are usually bought without charms for around £55...

yer i dont think the charms are real i know the bracelet is real because when i was looking they had charms cheaper than the real ones yet to buy the bracelet and charms was around £100 plus i know real charms are 25 to 60 pounds these wasnt that much but the bracelet on its own was the right price for a pandora bracelet x

i know ive just looked at a pandora website and they go into the hundreds and to be honest i dont like them i love the ones that are on my bracelet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->