pandora bracelet

the charms go even dearer than 60 too ;)

they do......I have one on mine that was £485 :shock: it has a real diamond in though.

:wacko: wow! Sounds lovely though!

Im not a fan of pandora, i prefer links of london, but i would quite like an extra special charm! I have got the black and gold sweetie.

Georgie sold me a charm on here, the rocking horse, and it just reminds me of B&B!

In experience though I would never touch eBay. I see so many fakes and people fall for it all the time, paying high prices for cheap tatt.

Oh i love links of london too.

I just wanna find a nice charm bracelet :)

I have a Pandora bracelet with no charms on it yet. I need to go and get some, but something else always comes up!

Aww sb22, that's lovely that, that charm reminds you of BnB! :happydance: x

Hmmmmmmmmm....some of them dont look like pandora charms to me....I'm a pandora nut so I kinda know all the charms...they are usually bought without charms for around £55...

I agree Jacqui, don't recognise any of them. Also genuine pandora charms also have ALE stamped on them, it is the initials of the founders father...although I heard some really good fakes also have this. The easiest thing to do it check the pandora website as this will give a list of authorised dealers.

My fav jewellers here does loyalty points, one stamp for every £10 you spend, every completed loyalty card gets you £10 off (need 10 stamps to complete a card). Not a lot but every bit helps and you'd be surprised how quickly it mounts up...

the charms go even dearer than 60 too ;)

they do......I have one on mine that was £485 :shock: it has a real diamond in though.

omg how much lol i bet its nice tho how many bracelets do u have ?

I only have the one bracelet....mines the silver one with the gold clasp, and I have the gold safety chain on it...I have 16 charms and 2 clips so far. I have 2 solid gold ones, the heart with the diamond (£485 one) and the gold angel. All the rest are gold/silver mix ones. I dont have any coloured beads either, just all gold & silver:thumbup:
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/jewellery%20box/pandorareal025.jpghttps://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/jewellery%20box/pandorareal023.jpghttps://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/jewellery%20box/pandorareal024.jpghttps://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/jakscooby/jewellery%20box/pandorareal020.jpg

I have mine insured now as its worth over 2 grand.:thumbup:

Ooo Jacqui your bracelet is gorgeous! No wonder you have it insured hun,oo I love it.Do you just wear it for special days/going out ?
I love seeing everyones Pandora bracelets and all the charms they have,im abit sad like that lol x

I wear it most days if I'm off out anywhere, shopping, town etc aswell as special occasions. I dont wear it when i'm going out on the loopy juice though:rofl:

They are quite hard to lose with the safety chain on and even without, the clasps are really strong.

Ive just bought my dd one for xmas and am starting on hers now..:haha:

xxxjacxxx- your looks just like my mum's, hers is all silver and gold, yours is gorgeous, I'm dead jealous about your diamond charm!

That's interesting about the ALE- I have a browny/red Murano glass charm and I thought it said ale because it was the colour of ale :dohh: but then I inspected the others and released they all say it, never knew it was someones initials.

And I also thought that about the charms, one of the glass ones looks too wide...

omg its gorgous i love the little dummy its so cute iam so jelous altho i dont think i could afford that much on one charm let alone filling the whole bracelet so i will stick with fake ones for now x

I love pandora bracelets! I've got a chamilia one - not quite the same though!

I have some chamilia charms on my Pandora. I like how they're universal as you can pick from so many more charms.

I love pandora bracelets! I've got a chamilia one - not quite the same though!

Oooooh I seen the disney one before christmas, we thought about getting alex one. But we got her a LOL one instead, sigh!

is there a disney pandora as well??

I know Chamilia do Disney charms - they're gorgeous, I want the carriage Cinderella one! You can get them from H Samuel.

I've got 2 Truth charms and 1 Chamilia one. Im gonna mix different charm makers as they all fit on the same bracelets - more to choose from!

Probably fake or replica ones hun. I have a cheap version pandora (not a fake, it looks nothing like an original it is just the same sort of style) and OH brought me charms off Ebay and I love it. I wasn't bothered about brands, just wanted something similar. You can get some rubbish there though, so be aware.

Jacqui your bracelet is just gorgeous!

DF is taking me shopping today and has promised me a few charms, so excited :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i llove my pandora bracelet!!

myn is all pink!

srb22! i forgot you brought the horsey off me!!

xxx

What is Tigger doing/holding? https://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detail/R/8024065/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->