Pandora Bracelets

Awww Ladies your new charms are lush :cloud9:

V xx

Mines a bit limp lol..I have 2 boys (for my 2 Boys), a elephant as I thought it was really cute and a bird for my Dad who passed away as he was a bird watcher..I keep thinking I will get another charm then something comes up so dont have the funds, boo!

I got a 'pandora' for xmas but it is blatently a fake :(

Where was it from hun?

I have 2,a silver one with a red theme,about half full and the single purple leather from the autumn collection with a dinosaur for connah and the teddy for jack :)
I have more than my fair share of their jewellery too:blush:

I spend some of my wages almost every month on Pandora but for me its a tad un-avoidable :dohh: xx

I just got myself the tea cup charm today! Couldn't help it thought it was so cute. https://www.pandora.net/en-ca/explore/products/charms/790361

Yay i can join this thread. My oh and lo got me the leather one for Mothers Day but i wasn't too keen so i changed it to the silver one and i'm in love :) I've got the boy and camera charm and waiting for this Mum one to be delivered some day this week.

pan.jpg

p8715_l.jpg

You cant change the beads on it, and the pandora tag isnt right. Plus the person that brought it had several of them so i think they are an off the back of a lorry type job ;)
I would have been more than happy with a cheap charm bracelet but i dont like fake copies of things.

What's the best way to clean them??

The bracelet that is.

V xxx

What's the best way to clean them??

The bracelet that is.

V xxx

Take your charms off and soak it in a little bit of luke warm water with a drop of fairy washing up liquid in it. Dont leave it any longer than 10mins though.
Then take it out and dry it off thoroughly and give it a polish with a polishing cloth

If its only slightly grubby then just a go over with a polishing cloth should do it :)xx

I got a 'pandora' for xmas but it is blatently a fake :(

Where was it from hun?

I have 2,a silver one with a red theme,about half full and the single purple leather from the autumn collection with a dinosaur for connah and the teddy for jack :)
I have more than my fair share of their jewellery too:blush:

I spend some of my wages almost every month on Pandora but for me its a tad un-avoidable :dohh: xx

They sound lovely :flower:

Yay i can join this thread. My oh and lo got me the leather one for Mothers Day but i wasn't too keen so i changed it to the silver one and i'm in love :) I've got the boy and camera charm and waiting for this Mum one to be delivered some day this week.

View attachment 356999

View attachment 357005

I love the mum charm, I have been hinting at OH to get me one but I have a bit of an Iron Fist addiction going on as well so I got Iron Fist shoes for Mothers day :haha::haha:

I've just started mine :) OH bought it for me when i had a m/c, to help cheer me up. It will always mean so much to me. Only problem now is that I'm addicted and constantly on the look out for more charms :) xx

https://i40.tinypic.com/11rers1.jpg

Do you all take yours off when you go in the shower/bath and for bed like it says you should? i take mine off for my shower but leave it on for bed. Just wondering if anyone's bent theres by sleeping with it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->