Pandora Bracelets

I always take mine off when showering/washing up and before bed. I couldn't sleep with it on! Sometimes if I'm relaxing in the evening I have to take it off, it's kinda bulky and gets in the way a bit. Other than that I wear it all day every day.

I always take mine off when showering/washing up and before bed. I couldn't sleep with it on! Sometimes if I'm relaxing in the evening I have to take it off, it's kinda bulky and gets in the way a bit. Other than that I wear it all day every day.

I do exactly the same :) I can't sleep with any jewellery on so it all comes off anyway. They're really expensive and mine means so much to me that I wouldn't want to risk causing any damage to it :) xx

https://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/kirsty1985/745f4deb.jpg

This is mine :) my hubby brought it as a wedding gift. With the silver and gold heart safety chain, the two silver and gold swirly beads, the two silver and gold clip on stops, the silver and gold heart an key and the flowers with the gold 'love on'.

I've been a bit slow to collect since. I have a cat for my two fur babies, a n for my Nathan, a pram my hubby brought me when I had natahan and a horseshoe my great aunt gave ne for wedding and a shoe she gave me when I had Nathan. These two are links but I loved them so put them on the same bracelet. X

Gorgeous bracelets everyone :)

I've just started mine :) OH bought it for me when i had a m/c, to help cheer me up. It will always mean so much to me. Only problem now is that I'm addicted and constantly on the look out for more charms :) xx

https://i40.tinypic.com/11rers1.jpg

Gorgeous :flower:

https://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af217/kirsty1985/745f4deb.jpg

This is mine :) my hubby brought it as a wedding gift. With the silver and gold heart safety chain, the two silver and gold swirly beads, the two silver and gold clip on stops, the silver and gold heart an key and the flowers with the gold 'love on'.

I've been a bit slow to collect since. I have a cat for my two fur babies, a n for my Nathan, a pram my hubby brought me when I had natahan and a horseshoe my great aunt gave ne for wedding and a shoe she gave me when I had Nathan. These two are links but I loved them so put them on the same bracelet. X

Gorgeous bracelets everyone :)

Gorgeous:flower:

Do you all take yours off when you go in the shower/bath and for bed like it says you should? i take mine off for my shower but leave it on for bed. Just wondering if anyone's bent theres by sleeping with it on.

My bracelet is classed as good jewellery so I only were it when I am going somewhere, I don't wear it every day and I couldn't sleep with any jewellery on, it all comes off.

I've only just started :) DF bought me one for my birthday a few days ago! Its my new obsession! He bought 2 charms with it too and I spent some birthday money on my other 2 so I'll post a pic of how its looking right now.

My charms and what they mean

The small crystal is my birth stone and DF got this for me when he bought the bracelet :)

The baby bootie has a blue stone and again DF fell in love with it when he saw it and bought that for me too, he got it in blue cos we're having our first son in May :)

I fell in love with the pram and bought that myself cos I wanted some mummyish charms for when I become a mum in May :)

I found the Murano glass greeny yellowy charm and thought it looked really nice and just loved the colours, so I bought that one onine when I got my pram charm :)

I definitely want to get some more and will be collecting them as often as I can (and can afford lol) xx

Attachments

• IMG_5300.jpg
    IMG_5300.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 8
I've only just started :) DF bought me one for my birthday a few days ago! Its my new obsession! He bought 2 charms with it too and I spent some birthday money on my other 2 so I'll post a pic of how its looking right now.

The small crystal is my birth stone and DF got this for me when he bought the bracelet :)

The baby bootie has a blue stone and again DF fell in love with it when he saw it and bought that for me too, he got it in blue cos we're having our first son in May :)

I fell in love with the pram and bought that myself cos I wanted some mummyish charms for when I become a mum in May :)

I found the Murano glass greeny yellowy charm and thought it looked really nice and just loved the colours, so I bought that one onine when I got my pram charm :)

I definitely want to get some more and will be collecting them as often as I can (and can afford lol) xx

I love the green glass one! Its beeeautiful :flower: I'm trying to decide what colour to go for as I want to keep it to silver and one other colour.. hmmm :) xx

This is mine

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428017_10150598669360773_515030772_9692198_2146044433_n.jpg

The coloured ones arnt pandora but i wanted a few bright ones without having to spend £30+ charm to make it prettier

Gorgeous :flower:

This is mine

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/428017_10150598669360773_515030772_9692198_2146044433_n.jpg

The coloured ones arnt pandora but i wanted a few bright ones without having to spend £30+ charm to make it prettier

I love the colours of the glass beads :flower:

You can get Pandora glass beads on Ebay for about £12 :) Oh and they are real :thumbup:

I really want this little charm, what with it being Easter and all lol

Attachments

• 79528.jpg
    79528.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members