Pandora/Chamilia/Troll addicts?!?!

sunshine20

Reaction score
Anyone else into these?!?! I feel like i'm the only one in my town who has one!!

ooooh im addicted to thomas sabo and am saving for a pandora but all my fam n friends have pandora :) i love them xxx

ooooh im addicted to thomas sabo and am saving for a pandora but all my fam n friends have pandora :) i love them xxx

I am in LOVE with the thomas sabo rabbit in a hat. I think you might have started a new addiction for me !!! lol

I love my Pandora :D

Attachments

• DSCN0188.jpg
    DSCN0188.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 22
Im addicted to Thomas Sabo and Links of London :-D

I have a chamilia and i love it ! it was a xmas prezzie off my oh and i had a special charm off lo !

The charms are on birthday and xmas list for this year :thumbup:

I LOVE my Pandora, but have to control myself not to go out and buy them!!

I have a pandora but cant say im in love with it however I have fallen head of heels in love with another Tiffany bracelet x

Pandora lover here!

My mum is buying me the perfume bottle charm for my birthday and OH is buying me the flowery clip off Kane :cloud9:

Here is mine so far, they all mean something to me :cloud9:

Attachments

• 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 10
Ohh another Pandora worshipper here:thumbup:
I LOVE my bracelet, its worth over 2K now and have a little space for 2 more:thumbup:
I also Like Thomas Sabo, but only some bits...
I really really want a Chlobo ball and tassle bracelet for my birthday:thumbup:

I lost track of the price of mine. Sine posting this thread my braceletis nearly done. Once the LO is born, it will be! Lol

I want a pandora so bad, There so expensive though :(

I love pandora cant wait to start my second and a thomas sabo.

Is Argento a reputable seller of these? I've seen a Pandora silver bracelet on there for only 55pounds. I'm really tempted to get one as soon as I have some spare money and start my collection as I've wanted one for ages but ex always said they were too expensive. Knob. So I'll get it for myself and JJ can buy me charms for birthdays and Christmas (using Mammy's money or course lol):lol:

https://www.argento.co.uk/Categories.aspx?CategoryID=11&PartnerID=5&gclid=CKDm8dvN_K4CFYEb4QoddQhF2g

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->