panic!

Mynxie

Reaction score
Went to the toilet and there was a little bit of blood...I obviously panicked like mad! Didn't want to think that I was losing another one

Anyway, I calmed down, turns out I'd cut myself (scratch or shaving or something) even had DH look to make sure that it was just a cut, cause it felt like a cut.

Feel so relieved though that baby is safe.

thank goodness use r both ok! what a scare for you :hugs:

thanks

yeah, I was scared alright, feel a bit daft now, lol, but would rather feel daft any day!

hehe yeah, - well, nothing he hasn't seen before! hehe

i know my panic was minor compared to some other ladies' panics, but after last time, that was scary enough for me!

cheeky bugger, when i asked him if there was a cut, he said "there's a gash there!" how rude! lol

lmfao! bet u were so glad wen he confirmed it! i think u shud have a nice cuppa hot choccie and a biscuit ;) :hugs:

definitely!

couldn't stand a choccie biccie tbh...a chicken wrap on the other hand.... lol

lolol! savoury cravings is it? well a packet of frazzles thn ;)

lol, been craving chicken wraps, - good cause I love them anyway and they're loads salad in them, and plums! They've never tasted so good! lol

lol lucky u! i craved crisps sweets and anything with sugar in it!

I have to admit I'm glad that it's 'healthy' stuff that I'm craving, always liked fruit more than chocolate....still though, that doesn't explain why I was a 20-22 before I got pregnant! lol

I cut my doo dar shaving all the time, but thats partly because I cant see what Im doing anymore lol.
Im glad you're both ok though. x

thanks everyone (((hugs))) Can laugh about it now, obviously, but yesterday morning,... ohhh lol

glad u can have a wee chuckle over it now! tho i bet it bloody stings wen u pee lol

lol

no, - i don't feel normal pain like you do hun, cause the pain in my limbs is so high, normal pains alot of the time I can't feel properly

thanks

you just learn to deal with it though, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"