Panicking! Wrong O date?? (Chart!)

Miwi

Reaction score
Sorry, me again :blush:
I'm panicking that I've gotten the wrong O date and I've only just O'd because of the dip and then rise in temp on CD29. The rise will be sustained from tomorrow if my temp stays up. If I have the wrong O date I'm out (and on an very long cycle!) :cry: I'm very frustrated. I can't think of any reason for the rise other than O, but then again my CM and CP don't tie into Oing on CD29.
What to you think? Am I out? TIA :flower:

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/4a1e0b/]https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4a1e0b/[/url]

I wouldn't worry! FF still has your crosshairs!

Could be an implantation dip! Not everyone gets them but some do. :) Otherwise, you might of had some other factors that messed up your temp (Mine get messed up if i wake up even for 2 mins withing 4 hours of taking my temp, or just restless sleep).

Either way, you are def still in! Don't worry! :hugs:

Thank you! I'm so annoyed haha. Not a great way to start the morning! Think I'll just forget about this month and if it happens it happens! Silly temps. Thanks :) I don't know what I'd do without this place :)

Your chart looks normal to me! My temps would sometimes shoot up in the second half of my luteal phase. I often had a dip in there also. Usually at 6dpo, and one time at 9dpo (the month I was pregnant) fingers crossed for you!

Your chart looks normal to me! My temps would sometimes shoot up in the second half of my luteal phase. I often had a dip in there also. Usually at 6dpo, and one time at 9dpo (the month I was pregnant) fingers crossed for you!

Thank you! It's nice to know this can be normal. I think I just got confused because if I hadn't already O'd it would look like O and CH would say CD29 ... I guess I need to stop stressing and just say whatever will be will be. I wouldn't mind so much if I had been BDing more often, if I've just O'd I think I'd only be in with a chance by the skin of my teeth. :( I hate TTC lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->