Panicky feeking

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Has anyone felt panicky when AF comes? On and off today I've felt like my heart is gonna pound outta my chest and my breathing is deep and I feel spacey. I went to restroom and saw a wide streak of light ok light pink blood. I know AF is here so I grab a pad. While laying in bed my heart pounds, breathing is deep, and head feels spacey. Now......what had me confused is..... I've NEVER felt this when AF is here.....and... I have not once cramped. I ALWAYS cramp before I see 'flo'... whats wrong with me? If this is a period it's starting out very light.. if this is implantation bleeding it's too heavy for that and very late for it.....I'm 13/14dpo...any insight ladies?

sorry does normally happen? or is this a one off? if its a one off, in my expierience i only ever had it once and i had a chemical. I was just over a week late, i had a bfp that faded to nothing so i was bracing myself for it, and when af happened, my breathing went weird and i was so light headed i actually thought i was going to pass out. and it happened again a few hours later and i had to sit down with a glass of water. no idea if that sounds like what you have but thought it might be an explanation. other than that is there any chance the pink is implantation? when i was pg i felt dizzy and i got palpatitions dont think it was the same day as implantation though. Fingers crossed it was a little egg sticking x

sorry does normally happen? or is this a one off? if its a one off, in my expierience i only ever had it once and i had a chemical. I was just over a week late, i had a bfp that faded to nothing so i was bracing myself for it, and when af happened, my breathing went weird and i was so light headed i actually thought i was going to pass out. and it happened again a few hours later and i had to sit down with a glass of water. no idea if that sounds like what you have but thought it might be an explanation. other than that is there any chance the pink is implantation? when i was pg i felt dizzy and i got palpatitions dont think it was the same day as implantation though. Fingers crossed it was a little egg sticking x

This is the first time this has happened. Unfortunately it wasn't an egg :( AF got me today(3-2). Usually if I see light pink blood when I wipe I see AF full on with cramps. This time I didn't get cramps until today. When I first posted this I got a streak of pink, stopped at night, nothing for 2 days until today. I did test I think the day before the pink spotting and got a BFN with an IC.

how weird for it to happen ah well fingers crossed for next cycle

it happened to me too, unfortunately hope is the last to die and me too i thought multiple times that it was spotting :( but it was not :( :( :(

at the moment i am on cd3

it happened to me too, unfortunately hope is the last to die and me too i thought multiple times that it was spotting :( but it was not :( :( :(

at the moment i am on cd3

Right behind ya....CD2

@ Angel022605 we must plan it together this month then lol , according to my app calculations we have to start trying from 12th March till 19th March

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->