Panorama test

pudge05

Reaction score
I'm waiting for my panorama test results and the suspense is killing me!!!! Ahhhh! I'm hoping to get them tomorrow but realistically probably won't get them until next week!

Good luck! I had them done. Was exciting to know baby was healthy and gender before 11 weeks! I had it done the day I turned 9 weeks lol. Hope they come back fast! They say 7-10 business days

Good luck! I had them done. Was exciting to know baby was healthy and gender before 11 weeks! I had it done the day I turned 9 weeks lol. Hope they come back fast! They say 7-10 business days

How tall are you and how much do you weigh if you don't mind me asking? Did you find out the gender? I had mine done at exactly 9 weeks as well and I'm super nervous that there wasn't enough fetal dna yet

How tall are you and how much do you weigh if you don't mind me asking? Did you find out the gender? I had mine done at exactly 9 weeks as well and I'm super nervous that there wasn't enough fetal dna yet

You're not getting my weight lol. But I'm 5'3" and overweight, but not horribly. It was done exactly at 9 weeks and didn't have any issues. Found out gender. I know someone who is built like me had to redo the blood test twice I believe bc they kept not having enough fetal DNA. My doctor said they may have to redo it bc I was so early, but that weight didn't have anything to do with it. Some people just have more/less fetal DNA in their blood that early.

You're not getting my weight lol. But I'm 5'3" and overweight, but not horribly. It was done exactly at 9 weeks and didn't have any issues. Found out gender. I know someone who is built like me had to redo the blood test twice I believe bc they kept not having enough fetal DNA. My doctor said they may have to redo it bc I was so early, but that weight didn't have anything to do with it. Some people just have more/less fetal DNA in their blood that early.

Hahahah thanks!! I read that being over weight sometimes causes inconclusive results, that's why I was wondering. Are you having a boy or girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->