Paranoid about chemical!

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just got my BFP yesterday! :happydance:

I don't know what DPO I am because I chucked the OPKs and thermometer (too stressful!) but I had EWCM on Sunday 9th so potentially about 11dpo I would estimate?!

Anyhow, I've had no implantation bleeding which makes me panic because I had a chemical pregnancy a couple of months ago which also had no implantation bleeding. My MC a few years ago was at 8 wks and I DID have implantation bleeding for that pregnancy.

So my question is, have any of you had a chemical pregnancy and gone on to have a successful pregnancy, or has anyone had multiple chemicals? I read it's unlikely that one person would have more than one chemical but I can't imagine why that would be the case?

I had a chemical last year in march. I am now 28 weeks with a little girl
I never had ib. Please remember that most women do not experience ib. There is no reason this little one wont stick
Just relax take your folic acid and each day that passes is more and more positive.

I did not get sore breasts etc. Alot of girls do. Everyone is so different. I had mild cramping like my period could come in the first week.

congratulations on your bfp. You should be fine xx

Had a chemical last month, I'm pregnant again this month by accident!

We were going to wait until January to start trying again. We're hoping this one sticks. I feel really good so far. No weird things and my tests are getting darker. :)

Hey girl!

From what I read, IB only happens in about 30% of pregnancies. I didn't have it when I was pregnant with my son, and I don't seem to have had it this time either. But I understand very well what you are feeling. Our MC was this time last year and I am simply paranoid and afraid to be excited. Every cramp makes me panic. Every twinge is panic.

But let's keep that positive energy flowing on down to our lady bits and into our beans!!! Dh and I were actually talking to it last night and asking it to please stay. It seems silly, but it makes us calm and positive, and I think that helps.

Here for you girl! Riding this crazy train with you!

Thanks ladies! I'm going to let the IB obsession go!!

I've got sore boobs but that's because of the Clomid, I have that every month. Interestingly, I usually have it from O right up to AF but this time it's been less severe and a bit more on and off!

BoobsMcGee I love the idea of sending positive energy down into the lady bits!! I keep craving a glass of wine to relax me about the whole situation, but then remembering why I'm stressed!

It's a surreal feeling to be a few days pregnant!

Thanks ladies! I'm going to let the IB obsession go!!

I've got sore boobs but that's because of the Clomid, I have that every month. Interestingly, I usually have it from O right up to AF but this time it's been less severe and a bit more on and off!

BoobsMcGee I love the idea of sending positive energy down into the lady bits!! I keep craving a glass of wine to relax me about the whole situation, but then remembering why I'm stressed!

It's a surreal feeling to be a few days pregnant!

Yes! I have been craving a good stout myself! I had my first bit of nausea this morning and I have never been so happy to gag and throw up before in my life. It's crazy at this stage because we want so badly to be excited and happy but we are so scared and cautious. It's a crazy tug of war in our souls.

Keep that positive energy flowing on down to your bean! I will do the same! I pray we can ride out the full 9 months and joke about silly babies this time next year! :hugs:

Oh my gosh, how crazy to think there might be an actual baby soon!! Seems so impossible considering the hassle to just get to this stage!!

I had a wave of dizziness / shakiness a few days ago when I was doing housework, didn't chalk it up to being pregnant though. Looking forward to seeing what the next few days has in store!!

...I just put up my ticker and realized we are both on the same day...

That's so strange considering we were TTC in the same group last month!!

If all goes well in the next week or so, bump buddies?!

i had a chemical right before DD she is now a happy bouncing almost 2 year old and giving me grey hair!!

i'm pregnant again, and early and i actually had myself in tears many times because of worry, im still extremely worried but i stepped away from all preg tests now, i took A frer after 3 days and it was good line, as well took a digi and got 2-3 i was over the moon!

with my chemical i did get sore boobs but i didnt get even a faint sqinter line of frer until 13 DPO which can mean lower HCG thats why i think i had my chemical also my preg test line never got darker

as for IB i never had it with any pregnancy, i also heard after you have one it does not mean you will go on to have another chemical unless there is some sort of problem causing them, for me i got preg right off the pill and as you know it makes you uterine lining thinner so i think my egg just didint stick well.

bless you, you will be fine, sorry for the long post!

I had 2 chemicals/early miscarriages before I had my daughter so I know how terrifying it can be to be pregnant again. I was a wreck the entire beginning of my pregnancy with my daughter and posted a bajillion times on these boards haha Easier said than done but try to just relax and have faith that everything will be fine :)

I was telling my dh last night that I really need a beer. And I rarely drink haha

Fun fact: It's a small percentage (I think 25% or something like that without googling), of women actually have IB. I never had IB with any of my pregnancies (5 total).

First one BO/MMC at 10 weeks
Second one Beautiful daughter
Third one Chemical at 4 1/2 weeks
Fourth one Chemical at 5 1/2 weeks
Fifth one going strong at 11 weeks.

Try to relax and just think of 'today you are pregnant' that is what is most important. Hope all goes well for you *hugs*

If this one stick I actually can said that I had implantation bleeding.
I had I guess you would say IB for my BO that I had a D&C for at 10 or 12 wks. Then had 2 chemicals got pregnant right after that last chem w/ possible triplet mc had no IB with that one. I got pregnant again almost a yr later and had IB I guess with it (late implanter and got positive day I was suppose to start but neg up till 3pm 11dpo) but mc at 5 wks. Then got pregnant with my son and no IB at all. I also had a chem last month. Now I am pregnant agin and had a bleed last night. I got my first positve this past Sunday 16th (9dpo). Took a while to get darker but started getting decent lines last night and I bled dark red only when I wiped for a few hrs last night. I tested during bleed at 6pm and at 9pm and the test kept getting darker. This morning fmu was darker then yesterday fmu and smu has been the darkest of all. I took another at 11am and it is darker then fmu but lighter then smu so I am in limbo till tonight (night is when test are darkest) or unlsess my next test is darkest of them all :shrug:

So much better, thank you for asking! How are you?

I've tested daily, piccie below!! I'm sure it's not a chemical now so I'm happier :)

We're both 4+1 now, woo hoo!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 20
https://oi62.tinypic.com/2qk80vt.jpg

This was mine from this morning!

Boobs are very sore, cramps here and there, mostly pokes and pinches though. Hip pain. Headaches. Nausea. I don't think we will be able to wait as long as DH wants to tell certain close people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->