Paranoid in panic

NeedsAdvice55

Reaction score
I am 17, my SO and I are obviously sexually active and I am not on birth control. We use condoms, but in this past month we've been a bit dangerous and we would start off without a condom, and then put one on. He has never actually came inside of me, but i know theres always a slim chance with precum. I use my period app to estimate my periods because i am somewhat irregular, it said id start today, but im not even feeling the normal symptoms (sore boobs, some bloating) that would tell me its coming. I am always tired, so that symptom is trivial to me and last week i was sick, and yesterday my temp was 99.2. (I had my SO check his temp too, since i got him sick as well and it was 97.8, so it wouldnt make sense to have a temp from being sick still and i know thats if it stays high i could be pregnant. This is what really got me worried because i dont really track ovulation or basal temp) i cant really tell if my areolas are darker, so they probably arent, i am a tad bloated but it could be from gas or just eating, i have no cravings, im a bit emotional but that could be because im worrying myself so much. I know its probably very early for clear symptoms but any advice or thoughts would help. I am mostly concerned that i have no real symptoms of pms, and i have slight barely noticable feelings of cramps, but i dont know whats causing them

Took my temp a couple times about 15 minutes ago, average out to 100.1

Hey sweetie! :hugs:

I've been in that same place before. I was barely 18, sexually active for the first time in my life, and I missed my period. I was so scared.

But, that being said, the chances of pre-cum getting you pregnant is very minuscule, but possible. Precum itself has no sperm, but if he didn't urinate after each session of intercourse, then it's possible, as the sperm could have still been present on the tip of his penis. But again, I wouldn't worry too much. :hugs: If you are worried, I would suggest taking an HPT just to ease your mind. You can get them at Wal-Mart for super cheap. I'm not going to stand here and lecture you about safe sex and all that. We are all human, we all have sex eventually. Just stay calm and eat something yummy. :hugs: Good luck to you, deary!

Yes i wouldnt be too worried :) Your temp being high can still be related to your body fighting off your sickness from the past week. Sometimes our temps rise when we dont let our bodies get enough rest when getting better. We often rush back to daily activities as soon as we feel way better. I too wont lecture about sex as we all make errors in judgement at some point, but i will suggest that if you find you like it better without the condoms you can get either the three month dipo shot or an IUD put in. Chances are i will probably get an IUD after we manage to have our first, as i have to say its better without condoms. But the best advice i can give you is even though its uncomfortable, be willing to discuss things with your mom (and appologize ahead of time if you happen to be one without) and get to know your options. I know i dont discuss much with mine, however she has helped me out to understand things more. Good luck :)

Thank you two so much, its very comforting to know its probably nothing to worry about, im going to get a test tomorrow so i can at least ease some sort of nerves 😌

Yw...yeah at least that will help to relieve those nerves. It happens to everyone.

Good luck sweetie. I hope that your test comes out the way you want it to tomorrow.
Good luck. Try not to worry. <3

Oh, just a tip, buy a First Response if you can, they are sensitive. Don't buy a digital, they are not as sensitive. If you are confused at all, you can post a pic of the test here and we would be able to confirm whether it is positive or negative for you.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->