Paranoid my tests were wrong and I'm not pregnant

Blooper

Reaction score
I got squinter FRERs and a positive Digi a week ago, but for some reason I feel a sense of paranoia. I'm paranoid that the small bleed I had around AF was due was a miscarriage and all the tests after were just picking that up.

I know tons of women have light "periods" and I know that my first FRER was negative, the last two had faint lines and I did have slight progression.

I get a scan later this week and I can't run the the store today. Does anyone else have this fear? I do still have slight nausea and burning breast's with darkened areolas, but I also know HCG doesn't leave your system immediately.

Yes yes yes this is me I have done about 18 tests I've got 2 more on the drawer for that panicky moment il have after a nap or strange dream or just to reassure my self so I'm 9ws 5d. I will be all worried and wonder until I have a scan in a few wks time.
Whst a frer I'm not familiar with that I'm in the UK all my test are dip or stream tests
So no your not the only one being paranoid x

FRER are first response early response! Glad I'm not the only one. I know the chances of me catching the tail-end of a miscarriage is probably wrong since I had a negative before positives, but I can't help but worry.

Thanks for the response! I'm sure you'll feel loads better once you finally get that scan :)

Well u kinda got me thinking again. I've got hardly any symptoms except achy boobs and I'm tired feel a bit sick but not sure if it's the pasta I ate but my son hasn't said he feels sick. I had him in 2005 had no morning sickness with him and very few symptoms but me and my anxious brain is constantly wondering....
X

If it makes you feel better, I have barely any symptoms, too. Sometimes I get a burning feel in my boobs, and my stomach has very slight nausea sometimes, but other than that I don't feel pregnant.

I do have darkening nipples and I can still feel Osianders sign, so that's what I'm using right now to keep my mind sane!

Yeah that does. My boobs are killing my nipples are super sensative. How far gone are u ?? Above my hair line is firming up too. X

I've just seen comment on the other post what's the ramzi gender prediction how do u do it

I'm feeling the same way but my tests I took Are pretty dark day of missed period and day late. . I don't feel pregnant just some nausea and boobs nips hurt a bit. If I didn't test wouldn't have known. Beside late period. Keep us posted good luck

I spotted for four months with my son. It's so common. Bright red blood and cramps is what they say is a worry. I had brown and red blood but my son is now eight months old xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->