paranoid?

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
I'm so paranoid and scared and nervous!!!!

I can't help but think something is wrong?, I just don't feel pregnant atall. I have no symptoms whatsoever, with my other pregnancies I've always already had tender boobs bit I don't even have that :(

After the mmc last year it's all I can think about and it's driving me insane!

Right about now I would be grateful for some symptoms :(

I just think that every pregnancy is so different. I didnt have many/any symptoms with my first who was born nice and healthy, with my most recent misscarriage I was as sick as a dog for weeks... exactly how I am feeling right now... so I just tell myself the same thing. There is probably no pattern xx good luck

Thankyou, it's just so hard not to worry! Mc is something I thought would never happen to me, probably like most women on here, and then when it does happen you worry even more about subsequent pregnancies. Me and my partner want this baby so bad so we're praying everything will be ok.

How far along are you? Congratulations by the way :) x

I have been saying the same since I got pregnant and really didn't feel pregnant this time until 10-11 weeks and then it was only nausea, I MC my first baby and I think that made me extra paranoid. That and lack of symptoms I had with my first to pregnancies.

I was surprised to go to my scan and see a baby who was healthy and bouncing about even now I feel blesses to hear a HB. I think previous losses put the fear of God into us and that's it, there is no relaxing after it. I feel much better now I feel baby move.

:hugs: I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thankyou, it's just so hard not to worry! Mc is something I thought would never happen to me, probably like most women on here, and then when it does happen you worry even more about subsequent pregnancies. Me and my partner want this baby so bad so we're praying everything will be ok.

How far along are you? Congratulations by the way :) x

I am not 100% how far along I am, my lmp was 22nd September, I had a scan a couple of weeks back saying I was 5 weeks which puts me two weeks out. I always ovulate late and I actualy bled through most of my last cycle, my hormones are really screwed and I was just about to start looking into IVF but then wierdly enough even tho I had a messed up cycle and didnt try very hard because of it, I got pregnant.

My doc knows my history and how irregular my cycle is so didnt seem too concerned about being so far off with development. I have my next scan on wednesday so should be just over 7 weeks based off last scan so hopefully their will be a heartbeat and I can stop worrying.

I am not sure I could handle another mc x

Hi mum2jaydon,

I am 12wks today and lost 4 previous babies. Until 2wks ago I had no symptoms ans panicked like you! I still having very little symptoms I have tingling breasts on occasion, I only feel sick when I smell air freshner which makes me instantly sick, but that's it so don't worry about not many symptoms I'm still ok & babies still ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->