paranoid

coolbabe843

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had little like cramps in the right ovary area? I posted a thread about cramps all together but the only place i have any kinda feeling is like by my right hip bone I guess u would say...is that normal? I cant go to doctor till the 12th so I am freaking out!

I had them all the time for the first few weeks, I asked the midwife and she said it's normal. :) I think it's ligament pain!

I guess untill I go to my first appointment and see the little bean on the screen or heartbeat I will be paranoid...the doctor I want to use dont see you untill like 8 weeks and I found out at 8 dpo I was pregnant so its a long wait. I went to confirm the pregnancy but dropped my cup of pee in the toilet and couldnt pee anymore when they wanted me too so I cant go back till the 12th to do another urine test and get the ball rolling...I guess I will be a mess till then

Me! !! i'm 8 weeks tomorrow and all my twinges/aches have been on the right hand side! I need to ring the doctors this week and get booked in x

Me! !! i'm 8 weeks tomorrow and all my twinges/aches have been on the right hand side! I need to ring the doctors this week and get booked in x

If u get in let me know what they tell u because it will be awhile before I get to go to my first appointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->