Paranormal activity 2, OMG

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I was curious about the trailer after the first scared me half to death. I have become a wimp in my old age. But i def will not be watching this, especially not having LO. Don't watch if you get scared to easily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SSc3bmdd8o&feature=channel

Im going to see this in the cinema with my daughter! Im having second thought actually cos that room reminds me of my other daughters room :wacko: White cot and big mirrored wardrobes!

I will be too scared to go in and check on her if she wakes up :dohh:

I saw this clip the other day! No way I'm watching this one!

I was told that the baby disappears out of its cot so I def won't be watching until my lO is much older stuff like that freeks me out. I use to beable to watch any horror and it didn't bother me but now I have turned into a big wimp

no way!!! the first one stopped me sleeping for a week!!

Ive seen another clip where the baby is standing outside on its own in the road, think its one youtube...

Not a chance, Babies, Ghosts etc aint my forté and i think i will end up rantin g in the middle of the cinema.

V xxx

Its the whole baby bit that makes my heart stop..ugh OH wont come and watch it with me anyhow he says it's boring..sssooo i guess not..x

Not a chance; apparently the first one was bad because of what you don't see, and my imagination is insane so I know that would have been awful for me (and I love horror films)!

I saw the trailer for the second one by accident the other day...OMG. My son woke up in the night afterwards and I sent OH in to him because I was too jumpy - that bit where you see the guy get flung back out of the room when the baby's watching? No thank you very much...

I am most deffenitly going to see this!

The first one scared me fucking SHITLESS! I mean i had screamed so damn hard, i really hurt my throat , infact slept will all lights on for the week.

But i lovee watching them! Dunno why :rofl:

I am most deffenitly going to see this!

The first one scared me fucking SHITLESS! I mean i had screamed so damn hard, i really hurt my throat , infact slept will all lights on for the week.

But i lovee watching them! Dunno why :rofl:

:rofl: hehe just the same as me!!! got to love them, hehe

i really wanna see this one. The first one I loved I got it on DVD! lol

I never seen the first one but i really wanna see them both but im waaayyy to scared! I cant even bring myself to watch that trailer! x

NO EFFING WAY!!!! lol I am such a wimp! The worst bit is, in all my bad nightmares it's just like that where something invisible is throwing me around, so I hardly want to add to it by watching it onscreen. Especially the bit with the LO... oh my god... way too scary!

I have just ordered the first on dvd so will see how we get on with that one before I brave this one at the cinema lol

I really wanted to see the first one but things like this make me shit myself..I really want to watch the trailer you posted aswell but again I know I'll shit myself...Yet I can feel myself heading towards the play button LOL...Maybe I'll just play it without the sound..Yeah that sounds like a good idea.

no way!!! the first one stopped me sleeping for a week!!

really?! now im deffo not watching it .. im sure i remember you posting a while back saying you quite liked horror type films! might not of been you tho ...

i haven't seen the first one i don't get the big deal from the trailers tbh ? x

I'm getting scared just reading this thread! Gonna close my curtains now lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->