Paranormal Activity 2

ilvmylbug

Single Mom of 2 & Proud
Reaction score
Did not see a thread for this, but if there is one already sorry!

I saw this is in the theaters on Halloween - was scared to death! I am a very superstitious person, and I believe in the paranormal. This movie was a great sequel to the first, IMO.

When I saw this

I almost cried in the theater in the end, when the baby was taken away by the demon :cry: So scary!!!

What do you ladies (and gents) think of the Paranormal movie? Don't think there is room for another, or if they are going to make another.

They are making number 3later this year and I can't wait

How can that be? The second one tied in with the first one very nicely, sort of a prequel / sequel, but

everyone died, pretty much. On IMDB it also says Katie is already casted! But she was never seen from again!

I saw this at the cinema, scared the crap out of me and I know I did a bit of jumping and gripping OH's arm in a few scenes.

What a wonderful twist huh. I saw Paranormal Activity at a drive in.

Yet I think a cinema atmosphere is much better viewing.

Didnt like this film at all. There was too much of not much going on for ages that I nearly fell asleep, and then all of a sudden full on demonic activity and possession, not my cup of tea. seemed too staged. oh and DH didnt like the baby being taken from the cot part.
Thought PA 1 was ok, saw this at the cinema and was ruined by lots of noise, saw PA 2 sat in my quiet lounge with all the lights out and still didnt get the spine tingling feeling I got from films such as the grudge.

I quite liked the films - had to watch em both twice to really enjoy them tho (grrrr at noisy kids in cinema!!))
quite jumpy!! looking forward to 3 if there is one!

Paranormal activity 3 , Release date at the cinema is October 21st 2011. I can't wait the other two were sooo scary but worth watching

I really wanna see this but im just to scared. Seen the 1st one and it freaked me out. But i think cuz this one is about a baby, that probs why i dont wanna watch it

I really wanna see this but im just to scared. Seen the 1st one and it freaked me out. But i think cuz this one is about a baby, that probs why i dont wanna watch it

I had trouble seeing to my LO after watching this. It really did freak me out, but its worth a watch and worth a scare for anyone who likes horror films. Can't wait for number 3 to come out later this year

i'm not into the whole paranormal world etc.
but my OH is obsessed with stuff like this, and watches ghost hunters and all that.
we have both paranormal activity 1 & 2 on dvd.
neither have scared me tbh, because I don't believe in it. but my OH said to me today on the phone, "do you know why i turned the dvd off last night?" (about paranormal activity 2)
and admitted he was scared
LOLLLL!

i'm not into films that are filmed like the blair witch project etc
just makes me lose concerntration.

we watched the 2nd one last night, i think its a little slow getting into it, but i hated the whole baby thing, i dont mind stuff happening to adults and stuff but not the poor baby or the dog, hope the 3rd one isnt about the baby boy

Seeing as Katie and the baby boy were never heard from again, I don't see how they could continue that story line. But like I said, Katie was cast already, so maybe they'll be doing more backstory, instead of an actual sequel.

Basically, the reason the baby was taken away was because the grandmother of the sisters Katie and Kristi made a promise to a demon that in exchange for riches, she would give up her first born son. Since neither the grandmother or mother of the sisters had boys, Hunter (Kristi's son) was the one to be taken. It seems that the demon enjoyed toying with the families for a bit, before it decided to possess Katie and take the baby.

Adding a baby to the story line was definitely disturbing and frightening in itself, which is why I'm assuming they did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->