Parental control Software

Rasta mom

Reaction score
Hi guys, I want to ask you if you have got some experience in installing and using parental control. I need some, but there so many of them that it is extremely hard to make a choice... Please share your knowledge and experience in this matter.
Thanks for any help !

what are you using? if it's windows, it comes with parental controls already loaded. Also, check your broadband router, it should have the option to set them up too.

There are dozens of such programs in the net, so you are free to chose, depending on the age of a child or on the seriousness of control.
I recommend KidsWatch or Time Boss Pro ...
Additionally you get remote access to kids PC, forced breaks, limitation internet sites by time and others.

From my experience I would suggest you to install PCWebControl, it is very nice software. Easy to use, clear interface and lot of usefull features. It cost a $20 but it is worth this price. Me and my husband are totally satisfied.

I take internet off of my kids devices *iPod, dsi etc. But the lap top, iPad and galaxy tablet we have an email that seems us updates but he is only to use it for homework and needs to ask before using internet and you tube

It really depends on the device. If its a mobile device, you can limit it on the device. IF you are concerned about where they go online, you could use settings on your router. You can also purchase software that limits all activity on a computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->