Parents thinking of adopting my baby....

Legal adoption is a big deal here, I don't know how it works there but you'd be giving up all your rights. My worry would be that you would have no legal tie to your baby, especially if something happened to one of your parents as they got older. Just something to think about.

Hey!
I'm Leah. I was 19 when I got pregnant and totally understand where you're coming from. For me, I knew I was supposed to keep my child. It's tough and exhausting, but the positives are astronomical compared to "giving up my 20's" as my mother called it.
I'd never trade it for the world.
Emilia honestly saved me from doing things I'd regret and made me grow up in a second. Your mommy instincts will kick in and nothing else will matter. You might be sad for a while that you have a lot of responsibility and going out becomes harder and harder. But, it's worth it.
I was single too for a while. But, I met a guy that stepped up and treats Emilia as his own. If a man really loves you, he's going to love your baby too. But, you'll be too wrapped up in your baby to worry about a relationship!

I would make sure that you are the one who makes the decision because it is yours to make! Just make sure that when you do make the decision you know it is 100% what you want because you can't take it back and you don't want to have regrets

Your baby, your decision. Don't let anyone make that decision for you.

I'm 16y old and 40+2 weeks pregnant.

I'm sorry but I can't believe this!
Your parents have no right to tell you there going to adopt your child!
It's your child :o it's your decision!
Unfairly of your parents telling you, that it will be better because you won't come with "baggage"
BAGGAGE!? That's your child there referring too. There grandchild!
I'm not with the father of my child because he's a total idiot with anger problems and violent etc. but i know that one day i will find somebody that will love me and my child equally.
Any man who loves you will also love your child, guaranteed.
And if he doesn't, then he isn't the right one.
I can't believe your parents have assumed they have the right to take your child away and raise it as there own.
I'm sorry if I cause offence but that's ridiculous!

Your parents cant make this decision for you this is your baby and it will affect your life, they cannot tell you what to do, its up to you to make decisions about this because it yours, no one can take that from you if you don't want them to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->