Park vouchers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

highhopes19

Reaction score
Would anyone recommend them?

I'm looking at starting them but not sure if I trust it as have heard horror stories of company's going bust etc

X

I haven't had them myself but read on here they are government protected so you would get your money back.
I think about doing it every year but haven't got round to it yet :)

I'm the same said the same last year but never got round to it :haha:

Put my mind at ease that its protected think I might just go for it when I get paid. I'll probably still end up buying things throughout the year though knowing me :blush:

X

Honestly don't see the point. You could put the money away in savings in the bank or under the mattress or give it to someone you trust each week. That way when it comes the time for shopping your choices are not limited.

I use them and have done for three years and they are brilliant for me as if I tried to save id dip into it when I was strapped for cash. They are a great company as in easy to use and reliable so far and yes government protected.

I don't use anything like that. Like suzi I don't see the point. If I have savings for something I don't dip into them for something else, so it's better for me to have cash I can use anywhere any time.

I do it. The reason I like it is I could easily save the money in a seperate account but if I wanted something id just take it out. With park they keep the money out of my hands and then I get vouchers at xmas which I so have use for.
I only saved £15pm this year and got £180 back. Im going to up it to £25pm - this wont be for my own children but helps towards other family members and xmas clothes.

I have been thinking of doing this but was worried if company went bust I'd lose it so pleased to see their protected.

I'd have a look at the disclaimer, any prepayments (I'm assuming this is anything you've paid towards but not paid off) isn't protected. I could be wrong but looks like that to me :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"