Party Rings biscuits - they've changed!

supertabby

Reaction score
I'm a big kid and love Foxs Party Rings, I've not bought a packet for a year or so but bought some this morning and they're a bit of a disappointment. The icing used to be smooth and had a sort of air pocket underneath, you could bite off the icing and eat the biscuit bit separately but now it's like a thin coat with no air below, you can see the texture of the biscuit below. Have I bought a dodgy packet or have they changed?

Also I bought Ritz crackers at Christmas and they've reduced the salt content, yes they're healthier but they taste so bland now. I don't generally have much salt but chips and Ritz crackers need salt!

This post is the very definition of first world problems lol!

Definitely agree with ritz! The ones in the individual bags taste better.

Yeah the ritz biscuits def taste different - not had party rings for ages

They're tiny now. I used to love the big ones :(

They are tiny! Also i know it's because they have less bad additives but the icing colours look much duller

Nooooo!!!

I used to love party rings :(

I'll buy some as let you know!

I bought some the other week and they tasted and looked exactly as I remember them. They were yum :)

My LO had some mini ones in a pack the other week and I don't think they were the same :( could be because they were the mini ones though..

Everything's crap these days! Where did all the E numbers go?! :haha:

I'm sure when I was little each colour was in each hole of the pack now there all jumbled! Poppy was not happy when there was only 1 pink one and all the others were yellow.

We get the football ones. They are usually each colour in each hole :)

Used to love biting the icing off :)

Its the same as smarties, they taste rank now :( No smarties, no party rings *sobs* How am i supposed to survive?

Does anyone remember the ice gems? Even they look smaller than I remember them being!!

Dug up this thread because I had a party ring today...

My worse nightmare was confirmed, they have changed :(

Look at the state of the thing, too!

Look what my fellas uncle makes :kiss:

Attachments

• 379214_407622122659087_547955316_n.jpg
    379214_407622122659087_547955316_n.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads