Passing Time, Baby Names!

I'm sooo stuck on "AnaBel" (AnnaBell) I love the new names some of you have put up. This would be a great resource for ANYONE expecting. I think we have every existing name that is absolutely amazing somewhere in this thread. :) :flower:

Boy
Isaac
Caleb
Elijah
Omari
Omar

Girl
Erykah
Ruby
Sophia
Naomi

x

Girls

Eden lilly ( hence my user name) when i was expecting my 1st 10 years ago i loved this name for a girl, still do.
Lucy
Sophie
Harleigh moon
Autumn Rose

Boys

Junior
and i like italian names like ignacio etc

I love Macy for a girl, not sure about a boy, my DH likes Preston. My other children are called Ella and Callum.

I Recently Hear the Name Natorie Its in the new avatar film, not sure if thats how you spell it but thats how its pronounced i love it lol =P xxxx

I made name lists for years before I finally got pregnant (at almost 36). I kept telling people though, that I would just know my baby's name when the time got right. Sure enough, I got a BFP 14 DPO. Two days later we had one name for girl, one for boy. I was sure I was going to have a boy, but when I said my daughter's name for the first time I teared up. I just knew that would be the name if I had a girl.

We named her Evanina Grace. Eva after my mother's mother, who died when my mom was only 7. Annina was my husband's Italian great-grandmother. We combined the two, then chose Grace as her middle name since she is truly a miracle. I knew she was a miracle from the first time I saw that BFP after so many years of trying. Now, we have been TTC number 2 for over a year and found out that in addition to my PCOS, my husband has sperm quality issues. She truly is a miracle.

I like "Story" for a girl... but hubby already vetoed it.
So I don't have a clue.
No other girl name really grabs me right now, and I think I'll have a girl, because I already have two boys.

At this point in my life, I don't think names are as important as I once thought they were.
Kids are going to grow up to be whoever they're going to be, regardless of what you name them.
I'll probably just let hubby choose, as I don't really care that much... but I'll retain veto power. I will not allow my child to be given a name that I absolutely despise.

If we have a girl it will be Khloe Jay Fox and if it is a boy it will be Kody Ray Fox .... :)

Octavia - My OH jumped on this when I was wotching top gear suggesting a BMW looked like the Skoda Octavia.
My choise Amelia and I have lost the battle on the boys Name which will be Roger after his Dad who is very alive and kicking

Molly85

so OH and i talked about names tonight..
his three favorite? emily, edgar and ross.
my three favorites? dexter, maxwell and brooklyn (for a girl).
he HATES all three of mine, and i'm not too fond on his besides ross as a middle name.
but we did get on nymbler and put our faves in and see what they came up with for us and they found three names that we both like.. ranger, asher and milo. no girl names..
we're having the hardest time with girl names. can't agree on ONE, for me emily is too common, plus that's what my mom was going to name my sister, and he just doesnt like brooklyn.

Soo many lovely names to choose from. For me the meaning of the name is really important...
Girl names - Sofia (Wisdom)
Lene (Light)

Boy - Lorenzo, (Laurel....? not such a great meaning however DH has already chosen this one for any future bamabino's (he's italian) and its stuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->