Passion stole my weekend! UPDATED!

I was wondering where you'd gone too lol :)
Good luck, definitely keep us posted, can't wait to see how things go for you!! xx

Really hope you get your BFP, if not are you now ttc all the way (or NTNP) or still aiming for January?

xx

Really hope you get your BFP, if not are you now ttc all the way (or NTNP) or still aiming for January?

xx

Not quite sure what will happen after this month. Gonna take it one day at a time!

Def best way to start TTC instead of it being a rigid thing..

I think that's exactly where we'll be once i've had my coil out (please please please this week lol) - just taking one day at a time, re-evaluating along the way. Some months it wont suit so perfectly and we'll have to be a bit more careful at those times, and other months we'll just be going for it lol.

The main thing is, we are both emotionally and financially ready for another baby, and whenever it happens, we'll make everything else right then.

xx

Exactly! Good luck on your coil date! woohoo!

Oooh - how exciting! Please come back and tell us what happens when you test... I'm a while away from being in your shoes, but vicariously excited for you all the same!

Oh wow - congratulations!!!!! I thought i had seen somewhere else that you were pg!!! thats amazing news - hope you have a h&h 9 months!!!

xxxx

Oh wow - congratulations!!!!! I thought i had seen somewhere else that you were pg!!! thats amazing news - hope you have a h&h 9 months!!!

xxxx

Wow so it really did it? that so cool ^^

How wonderful!! Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79