Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Bump! :haha:

Hope everyone is well! Thread is dead and miss hearing from you girls! I know, I know.... I should get on FB, but sorry it just doesn't interest me!

Just wanted to tell all of you I was thinking of ya'll and hope everyone is doing ok with whatever is going on in your lives!

:hugs: to all!!!

Sitting here trying not to puke from nerves! Had beta drawn this AM... :/

Praying for Sun in her time of loss.... :cry:

Hope all is well with everyone. :flower:

Anyone heard from MrsC? Haven't seen her on here in forever! Well, matter of fact not too many others on here either besides me! :haha:

Sun~ I'm so so sorry!

Snd~ I'm still here :) rarely post but I check on things every once in a while. How are you doing?? Need some pictures of those beautiful babies of yours!

Girl I barely have time to do anything anymore, let alone FB! lol!!!

Here's the boys 7 month picts taken yesterday....

Updates from anyone else? :hugs: to all!!!

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 4
Well how is everyone?! Miss talking to you all!!! :hugs:

Can you believe I am planning the twins 1st bday?! It's an OMG moment for me!!! So hard to believe!!!!

Don't know if any of you still get on here but wanted to pop in and see how everyone was!

OMG!! First birthday plans ALREADY!!

WOOHOO! Such an amazing thing to celebrate- times 2!

Doing well over here :) :wave:
Time is just flying by ... Fabi turned 9 months yesterday... Happy 1st birthday to your two :flower:
I don't post much myself on here any more, but avidly still read!!

Attachments

• IMG_3783.jpg
    IMG_3783.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 9
  • Fabi 9 Month Collage.jpg
    Fabi 9 Month Collage.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Fabi 9 Month Comparison.jpg
    Fabi 9 Month Comparison.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 7
Hey snd! Wow 1 year! I can't believe my LO is 16 months! I'm glad all is well :)

Ps get on facebook!!!

I don't have anything good to report. See my sig and read my last 2 blog posts. I don't want to type out what's happening again.

So happy to hear from you girls!!! :flower: I think of all of you often and wonder what's going on with everyone.

Sun- Next cycle is coming up quick!!! :dust:!!!!! Really hope this one is it for you! :hugs:

Mo- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and more :hugs:!!! Life is just SO unfair sometimes!!! And YES It is SOOOO hard to believe your little man is 16 months!!!! It seems like just yesterday he was born! I'm telling you this year is just flying! Still no FB (LOL)... maybe one day when the world slows down some!

Bubu- Fabi is an absolute DOLL!!!!! He looks like he is just full of personality!!! And a chunker too!!! He's not going hungry for sure! :winkwink:

Attached are our 9 month pict and our attempt at the 10 month pict, which Tristan was NOT having! Sums their personalities just right!!! :haha:

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
Gah! Bub & SND I just want to squeeze them!!! <3

I have my transfer at the end of next week. Pretty crazy. Not really sure what to think or feel about it. I'm actually kind of 'numb' about this cycle.

Happy 1st Birthday to my boo boos!! Sorry it's a crappy pict but photography lady still hasn't gotten my proofs ready.

How is everyone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
Happy birthday sweet boys!! <3 <3

I have my 9 week scan and graduation (fingers crossed) on Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->