Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

Well it's unfortunate it took so long for the docs to identify the ties, but hopefully you will keep seeing improvements! Will you be able to do speech therapy or anything with her?

My little guy is doing awesome, he is already one and a half! He is so fun!

We are doing an FET in February. We tried in December but no luck.

Thank you! Yes we will start speech therapy and physical therapy very soon. I'll be taking her back to the feeding clinic at the end of the month for a check up.

I'm glad he is doing so well! Sorry December's FET didn't work. Fx for next month!!

Good luck sun!!!

MrsC - Totally keep trying to text you and always get distracted....im so bad! I have time to do like one thing, and even thats half assed lol

snd - How are you and the boys>!

BUMP! :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well! Been super busy at work with tax time and sorry to have neglected all you girls... haven't done it on purpose! :nope:

Boys are good! They are 19 weeks old now! Went this past Thurs for wellness check up. Tristan is 14 lbs and 25" long and Caleb is 16 lbs and 26" long! They are growing so fast!!! It's hard to believe that Tues Jan 27th was the one year anniversary of our transfer! :dohh: Time sure has flown!!!!

How are things going for everyone? Updates please! Even though I don't always reply on time I do keep up silently at least once a week during a down moment!!!

Sun- how's progress?! Happy Lucky Valentines hopefully! :dust:

:hugs: to all!!! Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Hi snd. Just had our final ivf retrieval and we have 9 embryos cooking. Saturday transfer :) glad your babies are doing so well! My boy is growing and eating like a cow!! He's 10 months old and 25 lbs 33 inches tall or so :)

i'm officially in the third trimester!
getting bigger, and slowing down.

good luck to all!!!

:hugs::dust::hugs::dust:

Yay, vkj! Just the last legs now :)
SND - great update! It is a shame that you aren't on Facebook - the group there is very active :) Quite a few ladies going for the second round :)

AFM - Baby P. is growing like a weed! Saturday marked his 3-month-birthday. He is very sweet and an absolute joy to watch, how he develops (and of course with one smiling eye, one sad eye - smiling, because it is fascinating ... how he learns and - now - how he babbles, such sweet sounds - and sad, because it is just going sooooo fast!).

snd - sounds like they are growing so fast! :)

Mobbay - Good luck!! Yay for 9 embryos! :dust: for Saturday!!

vkj - Aw yay third trimester! baby will be here before you know it!

Bubu - the time goes way too fast!! I feel like it is a constant happy/sad time!

AFM - I had my second appointment for this FET round. If all goes well at next Thursday's appointment we will start PIO on Valentines day and have transfer on the 19th! And DD is now 17th months and growing way too fast! she has gotten Frozen obsessed over night! I thought we were going to miss out on that one!

SND, I freaking love you! I still remember crying when I found out you were pregnant!! And now they are 19 weeks! Such an amazing thing!!

Mo- Yay for 9 embies cooking and Sunday transfer! I'll be right behind you :)

Its really cool to watch all of you wonderful ladies on the 'other' side of infertility!

Dil- Can't wait to hear how everything goes for you!

As for me, my transfer (we are transferring TWO this time!) is in a week!! I'd love prayers and positive thoughts! So far everything looks good, and shots are going well! Staying optimistic :).

As for me, my transfer (we are transferring TWO this time!) is in a week!! I'd love prayers and positive thoughts! So far everything looks good, and shots are going well! Staying optimistic :).

Good luck!

:dust::dust::dust:

Yay for updates!!! Some great progress ladies!!!

Sun- For SOME unknown reason I had a dream last night that on Valentines Day you found out you were having a girl.... don't know why but hopefully it's a good sign!!! :dust: (Does it mean you spend too much time looking on BNB when you dream of other girls!? :haha:)

Mo- OMG!!! Congrats! I realize this is a late reply behind transfer but :dust:!! I'm ready for some more azoo nieces/nephews!!!! :happydance:

It is just so amazing to see everyone's progress thinking back to where we all started.... and how every one of us have some so far! Back when I first found the lovely girls on BNB I was at my darkest place in LTTC and all of you girls helped me pull thru!! I am forever thankful for each of you!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Keep the GREAT updates coming!!!!

I think I need to wait until Sunday (6dpt) because I had a booster hcg shot yesterday (1dpt) and re says to give booster 5 days. Last pregnancy that was successful I poas 4dpt and it kept getting darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->