Past and Present TTCers~ The continuation of IVF 2012 - present!

That's wonderful news vkj73! Congratulations to you :) Can't wait to hear how the scan goes next month! :)

I finally got around to writing my birth story in my journal and uploading some pictures :)

Sure is quiet on here these days! Hope everyone is doing well! :hugs: to all!

Hi! Yes! Going tomorrow for ivf labs and u/s :)

What Mo?! Yay! Congrats!!! Sending you all the luck in the world!!!

Yes... I'm crazy!! Ready for #2 and to get baby making season over with lol.

Can I join back in the fun?! I remember many of you back from 2012 when I did my first round of IVF/FET and now we are trying for #2! I have my consult tomorrow morning and am so nervous/excited to be starting up again!

Stinas- we good. They keeps busy. I never thought it would've been this hard but you already know. They starting to settle down some and Lord knows I'm glad! Lol. Here are their 10 week old Picts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
My Tristan. He is 10.4 lbs and 23" long

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1
My Caleb. He's 12.11 lbs and 24" long.

And good luck too D!!!

Bubu- how's our azoo nephew doing?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
snd - they are adorable!!!

So, I had my appointment this morning and was all ready to start and then mentioned I am still breastfeeding and bam conversation over... I didn't even think about the fact that I am still breastfeeding. I guess because I am so used to all my friends who are on their seconds and many breastfed throughout so it didn't occur to me :( So, they said not to call back until after I have been done breastfeeding for a month... now I am torn about what to do!

Awww dilla :( I say continue to bf until you are ready. I was forced to stop (baby had nursing issue and he couldn't keep my supply up; I don't respond well to pumping so supply ran out at 5 months) and I am still upset over it. I sobbed for days when I knew it was going south. I wanted to do it for a year at least and hated introducing formula :(

How often is she nursing now? Would it be an easy transition? Have you started AF yet?

I have had AF for three months now. She is nursing twice a day (before bed and when she wakes up). I feel I will wait a bit but once I told my Mom and DH what the doctor said, they both said, ok time to give it up, you did well. But, I don't feel ready... so I think I will hold out a bit longer.

Do it when you are ready :) a few months isn't much longer to wait.

I did the same thing - couldn't try again until weaned. I waited until I (we) felt more ready. We made it 16 months breast feeding and now I am doing FET. I didn't 'want' to wait that long but I am glad I did what I thought was best for my son and can still try again and hopefully have children close in age.

Thanks Sunup and Mobaby :) I am going to take it slow and not rush it!

Hi ladies! I just thought I'd check in with everyone.

SND... Have you made a Facebook yet? :winkwink:

Hey Sun!! The girls are doing good. Hard to believe they will be 2 in Feb!!

Emma is talking up a storm over here and repeats everything I say... Good and bad haha!! She is so cuddly and loves Ava which is amazing!

We are still having trouble with Ava but I feel I'm taking the right steps to get her help. She's constantly drooling, not talking and always choking on stuff. So I took her to a feeding clinic and they discovered she was tongue tied. I made an appointment with a highly recommended ent to get the tongue tie cut via laser. That was about a month ago. He said it was so severe and he was very disappointed that her ped hadn't caught it earlier. She also has a severe lip toe that was discovered so I need to take her back to get that done. Since getting the tongue tie clipped she's still drooling a lot but she's learning a few basic words. So she can now say up and no. Only other words she know is ma and dada.

How is your little man doing? When are you planning for FET?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->