Past few days - very dizzy :(

JWandBump

Reaction score
I keep going really dizzy, I do t even have to be doing anything. Just sitting on the sofa and the whole room spins :( I'm currently led in bed and I'm still very dizzy.

I'm sure I'm not dehydrated as I drink lots of water, I am anaemic tho but iv been taking iron tablets for about a month. They have made me feel so much better, it's just the dizziness lately.

Anyone know why this could be? Or how to stop the room spinning? xx

I don't have any advice but been feeling the same not slept properly in over a week and feeling very dizzy alot of the time even when sitting or lying got midwife tomorrow hoping its just lack of sleep hope you feeling better soon xxxx

Been feeling like that for the past 3-4 weeks. Doctor did't help at all bc he cant seem to figure out why. I even ended up in the hospital one day bc of dizzinness & that didn't help either, they checked my blood snd everything was okay, they just told me to check with my doctor. So annoying, its been freaking me out so i avoid staying alone because im scared of fainting. 2 things i been trying to do is eat a lil of something every hour so the blood sugar level doesn't drop & drinking plenty of water, also laying down for a rest when u feel really tired. i know how u feel i been dealing with for weeks mow & crying my eyes out bc of it : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->