past two days i feel like hell...

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
uch i am getting worse... how ???:nope:

:hugs: That sucks. Hopefully the relapse doesn't last too long.

I know exactly how you feel. I've been so nauseous and unable to eat anything that I'm beginning to think I'm actually losing weight. I dont ever throw up, I'm just so nauseous that I have a hard time eating anything. Yuck!

Yeah I feel sick as a dog today, yakked up once this morning :sick:

I've not quite got there yet but if I feel this bad now am sure it will happen :(

I've been really ill too :( just feeling better today .. dont think it will last though!! hope you feel better soon x

O girls how I only wish I felt as awful as you all do. I am 9 weeks and have not had a single symptom from day one!!! I have so much energy dont know what to do with myself LOL

This is my 4th pregnancy (mmc on 3rd) so maybe my body is used to it all who knows...Have a scan next wednesday and it cant come quick enough....Just a sore boob would be nice LOL.

O girls how I only wish I felt as awful as you all do. I am 9 weeks and have not had a single symptom from day one!!! I have so much energy dont know what to do with myself LOL

This is my 4th pregnancy (mmc on 3rd) so maybe my body is used to it all who knows...Have a scan next wednesday and it cant come quick enough....Just a sore boob would be nice LOL.

DONT COMPLAIN- I said that with my 1st and the very next day..

I would also be quite happy not too be feeling so sick all the time just sore boobies would actually be quite pleasent (if not wierdly not as reassuring :muaha:)

Wait I thought it was supposed to be better and we are passed MS? oh no. that explains why I felt miserable last night.

I've thrown up four times today already - that's not much for me at the moment - I've not kept any food down for a week now - life doesn't seem much fun these days. Oh, and I work in a kitchen..........ugh is an understatement.
:cry:

Oh I felt like that yesterday I could not stop being sick. And today I havent been sick but feeling it and then of course you start worrying is everything ok?? I wish we could just skip to the blooming stage when we can all relax about the risks of m/c and just feel content and relaxed about being pregnant. I am sure tomorrow will be a really bad day I seem to have one really really bad day with sickness then a day of reprieve lol

I actually have had quite a good day today, but sort of miss it... it was obviously quite reassuring :haha:

I've thrown up four times today already - that's not much for me at the moment - I've not kept any food down for a week now - life doesn't seem much fun these days. Oh, and I work in a kitchen..........ugh is an understatement.
:cry:

Wow, that must be really hard to work in a kitchen!!!! I was thinking about that the other day, (I worked as a dietary assitant in a nursing home yrs ago)......there is no way I could handle the smell.....now =)

hope you feel better in the upcoming weeks~***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"