• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paypal - Anyone got a temp hold?

AP

Reaction score
I'm not sure if they are telling me fibs but they have funds of mine and havent released like they say they would, apparantly a lot of accounts have been affected.

Fuming :grr:

Yes!! But I'm not sure if its because my OHs is a new account but I've checked to see if all buyers have recieved their goods and they have told me they have... But haven't left feedback so I'm by sure if that's whats affecting ours.. Its just gone the 21 day period though so I'm not to sure.

Just praying its clear for the next sale lol x

I had this once, I won some money on online bingo and it went into my paypal account. Paypal put it on hold for about two weeks before I could transfer the money into my bank account. Still not sure why but it was a pain! I looked through the forum bit on paypal and it seems to happen quite a lot to people x

This is what I got.

I have reported your issue to our Technical Team for investigation and I can assure you that they have found the root cause of the issue and are running a list of all impacted accounts and make correction strategy

I'm fuming :( The money was taken in error in the first place so i shouldnt have been out of pocket full stop :grr:

Have you tried phoning them? Might hurry them along and get an explanation if you speak to them direct x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->